We are currently seeking a Manager of Customer Onboarding to join our Customer Enablement team in Burnaby.
Founded in Vancouver, Canada in 2008, Clio is transforming the practice of law, for good. Whether it's our industry-leading cloud-based practice management platform, our legal client relationship management (CRM), our ground-breaking Legal Trends Report or our ever-popular Clio Cloud Conference, Clio is at the forefront of advancing the legal sphere. With the help of the cloud, we make lawyers’ lives simpler and help them better organize and manage their legal practices. As one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies with international reach, we employ over 400 individuals with a rapidly growing customer base spanning 90 countries. Clio has been recognized as one of CIX’s Top 20 Most Influential Technology Companies, one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers for three years in a row, and has one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures. Additionally, for the last two years, we have been recognized on Deloitte's Fast50 Fast500 lists and were awarded Tech Culture of the Year and one of Canada's Best Managed Companies in 2019.
We are looking for our first Manager of Customer Onboarding to lead a team of 15+ Onboarding Specialists. Our Customer Enablement team is hyper-focused on providing exceptional onboarding and customer experience through our customers’ lifecycles. We are a dedicated team who enjoy what we do and are serious about truly making a positive impact on our customers’ businesses.
What you'll do:
- Responsibility and support for our growing Customer Onboarding teams (composed of Outbound, Velocity, Strategic, and Mid-Market) that provides effortless transitions into Clio (and beyond) for our new customers;
- Manage our Customer Onboarding Team Leads and their successful performance: QA, output, volume, leadership coaching/mentorship;
- Become Clio’s subject-matter expert for churn: proactive prevention, real-time data, analysis of trends, strategic plans for non-engaged customers;
- Proactively plan for the scaling of the team: pipeline forecasting, capacity planning, outputs/efficiency;
- Responsibility for the team exceeding Operational targets and handling customer retention cases;
- Own initiatives around departmental and cross-departmental improvements;
- Directly impact important KPIs such as adoption, Clio Payments activations, churn prevention, customer retention, plus various project deliverables;
- Works with other department leaders to share best practice management skills in the form of presentations to foster an environment of constant learning and growing;
- Identify areas for improvement and take an active role in coaching and developing a dynamic team;
- Working closely with Sales Leadership and cross functional teams;
- Collaborate closely with business operations teams to analyze and find opportunities to improve systems, processes, and programs;
- Other duties as required.
You should have:
- Healthy customer obsession and focus on delivering exceptional client experience
- Proactive mindset, constantly thinking outside the box to employ creative solutions where appropriate
- Effortless communication skills, confident and sensitive to the needs of customers (internal and external) of all abilities
- Expert in Microsoft Excel (you are able use and perform vlookups, left, right, IFERROR formulas and be able to recognize and interpret patterns)
Serious bonus points if you have:
- Experience with Salesforce or other SaaS tools
- Experience working with API-driven applications
- Proven track record in a dynamic startup environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
We could talk to you about our ping pong table, beer taps, yoga classes, and nap room, but, we know you’re looking for more than that. Instead, here are a few of the things that set us apart and make us the employer of choice for top talent in Canada and beyond:
- The chance to do work that matters on a product that truly changes lives. This is the place for driven people who want to make their mark.
- The freedom to choose your own path (and change it) to build a meaningful career that works for you.
- Excellent health and dental coverage, 4 weeks vacation time, parental leave options and education spending
- An RRSP matching program
- Regular games nights and team outings with the best coworkers you’ll ever work with
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe that ensuring diversity and inclusion will produce a better place to work and a better product. We encourage all candidates to apply.