We are currently seeking a Manager of People Operations to join our People Team in Burnaby!
Founded in Vancouver, Canada in 2008, Clio is transforming the practice of law, for good. Whether it's our industry-leading cloud-based practice management platform, our legal client relationship management (CRM), our ground-breaking Legal Trends Report or our ever-popular Clio Cloud Conference, Clio is at the forefront of advancing the legal sphere. With the help of the cloud, we make lawyers’ lives simpler and help them better organize and manage their legal practices. As one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies with international reach, we employ over 400 individuals with a rapidly growing customer base spanning 90 countries. Clio has been recognized as one of CIX’s Top 20 Most Influential Technology Companies, one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers for three years in a row, and has one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures. Additionally, for the last two years, we have been recognized on Deloitte's Fast50 Fast500 lists and were awarded Tech Culture of the Year of Canada's Best Managed Companies in 2019.
Our People team is hyper-focused on becoming one of the most human and high-performing teams in the world. That means we work hard and dedicate ourselves to making sure our amazing culture thrives as we scale. With a mission as big as ours, we need your help building an Operations backbone that will help us get to where we’re going!
What you’ll be doing:
- Drive the evolution of Clio’s Total Compensation strategy to ensure we are competitively attracting and retaining top talent;
- Own our compensation review process and provide guidance to Clio’s managers, directors, executives, and People Business Partners throughout the process;
- Champion the pursuit of operational excellence at scale across all back-end processes and workflows associated with people (e.g., recruiting, onboarding, performance, promotions, transfers, etc.);
- Own our HRIS/HCM system and ensure it is our source of truth for people data;
- Design, test and lead implementations of new people tools/products, HRIS/HCM solutions, and related processes;
- Provide people-related data insights by integrating data from multiple sources, analyzing and interpreting trends, and helping others tell the story;
- Enable the broader People team and leaders across the organization by providing analysis of people data to support decision making, forecasting, planning for the future.
- Act as a subject matter expert for our Talent Business Partners, Payroll, and hiring managers in conversations and decisions related to compensation, job evaluation, or related people operations;
- Champion collaborative cross-functional relationships with Talent Acquisition, Employee Experience, Payroll, Talent Business Partners, and managers to ensure a seamless employee experience.
You should have:
- 5+ years experience in the People and/or Finance function of a rapid-growth tech company, including experience advising managers and/or people teams across all stages of the employee lifecycle;
- A vision for a best-in-class total rewards strategy and deep knowledge of best practices in compensation;
- Experience leading change management efforts for complex HRIS/HCM implementations (e.g., Workday, UltiPro, ADP, etc);
- Experience building dashboards that can take complex metrics and display them in a way that is understandable and actionable;
- Advanced-level spreadsheet skills (Google Sheets or Excel). Bonus if you understand database concepts, including the ability to write SQL queries;
- Strong project management skills and the ability to prioritize/adapt quickly to changing priorities;
- Bonus points if you have experience with Canadian immigration;
- Hustle and humility
We could talk to you about our ping pong table, beer taps, yoga classes, and nap room, but, we know you’re looking for more than that. Instead, here are a few of the things that set us apart and make us the employer of choice for top talent in Canada and beyond:
- The chance to do work that matters on a product that truly changes lives. This is the place for driven people who want to make their mark.
- The freedom to choose your own path (and change it) to build a meaningful career that works for you.
- Excellent health and dental coverage, 4 weeks vacation time, parental leave options and education spending
- An RRSP matching program
- Regular games nights and team outings with the best coworkers you’ll ever work with
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe that ensuring diversity and inclusion will produce a better place to work and a better product. We encourage all candidates to apply.