We are currently seeking an Account Executive to join our Sales team in our Dublin office.
Founded in Vancouver, Canada in 2008, Clio is transforming the practice of law, for good. Whether it's our industry-leading cloud-based practice management platform, our legal client relationship management (CRM), our ground-breaking Legal Trends Report or our ever-popular Clio Cloud Conference, Clio is at the forefront of advancing the legal sphere. With the help of the cloud, we make lawyers’ lives simpler and help them better organize and manage their legal practices. As one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies with international reach, we employ over 400 individuals with a rapidly growing customer base spanning 90 countries. Clio has been recognized as one of CIX’s Top 20 Most Influential Technology Companies, one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers for three years in a row, and has one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures. Additionally, for the last two years, we have been recognized on Deloitte's Fast50 Fast500 lists and were awarded Tech Culture of the Year and one of Canada's Best Managed Companies in 2019.
Our Account Executive team is the engine that drives our business development efforts to the close. They provide sound advice, give product demonstrations, offer solutions to complex problems using strong business acumen and resourcefulness. They do it quickly, efficiently, and flawlessly; while continuing to revolutionise an entire industry.
Who you are
We aren’t looking for any traditional account executives to join this team. We are looking for an individual that thrives in a rapid-growth and high velocity environment. We are looking for dedicated professionals eager to take deals to the close.
What you’ll be doing
- Converting qualified leads using telephone, email and product demonstrations;
- Using Salesforce.com to prioritise, organise, and set appointments for qualified leads, and opportunities through View, Tasks and Calendar;
- Paying close attention to key metrics, including number of qualified leads and conversion rate at various stages of the funnel through paid accounts;
- Working with Product Engineers, Sales Engineers, and Support in order to provide solutions to our customers;
- Forecasting, negotiation and deal closures;
- Developing business cases for customers.
What you should have
- 3+ years of Sales experience;
- 3+ years of experience in technology;
- SaaS experience an asset;
- Knowledge and passion for technology and cloud-based products;
- A competitive mindset;
- A continuous improvement mindset.
Serious bonus points if you have
- Experience with full sales cycle, or from a professional sales environment;
- Experience with transactional sales and how to pitch value;
- Experience running demos.
We could talk to you about our ping pong table, beer taps, yoga classes, and nap room, but, we know you’re looking for more than that. Instead, here are a few of the things that set us apart and make us an employer of choice for top talent:
- The chance to do work that matters on a product that truly changes lives. This is the place for driven people who want to make their mark.
- The freedom to choose your own path (and change it) to build a meaningful career that works for you.
- Excellent health and dental coverage, 4 weeks vacation time, parental leave options and education spending
- An RRSP matching program
- Regular games nights and team outings with the best coworkers you’ll ever work with
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe that ensuring diversity and inclusion will produce a better place to work and a better product. We encourage all candidates to apply.
You must be eligible to work in the Republic of Ireland.