We are currently seeking a Knowledge and Self-serve Coordinator to join our Customer Success Team in Burnaby.
Founded in Vancouver, Canada in 2008, Clio is transforming the practice of law, for good. Whether it's our industry-leading cloud-based practice management platform, our legal client relationship management (CRM), our ground-breaking Legal Trends Report or our ever-popular Clio Cloud Conference, Clio is at the forefront of advancing the legal sphere. With the help of the cloud, we make lawyers’ lives simpler and help them better organize and manage their legal practices. As one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies with international reach, we employ over 400 individuals with a rapidly growing customer base spanning 90 countries. Clio has been recognized as one of CIX’s Top 20 Most Influential Technology Companies, one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers for three years in a row, and has one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures. Additionally, for the last two years, we have been recognized on Deloitte's Fast50 Fast500 lists and were awarded Tech Culture of the Year and one of Canada's Best Managed Companies in 2019.
This role is a key function of our CS Workforce Management & Development team. We support our Customer Success teams in providing an increasingly exceptional customer experience that results in helping create and maintain successful customers for life . We are a dedicated team who enjoy what we do and are serious about having a positive impact on our colleagues, our business, and our customers.
Who you are:
You understand that just about every live customer support request is an opportunity to inform how we could do something better. As a result, you will relentlessly pursue our aspiration to make our products and services so effortless to use that our customers don’t need our help to maximize the value that they realize from our offerings.
You continually seek to develop your skills and expertise and strive to remain at the leading edge of knowledge management and self-serve theories and strategies. You don’t need to be prompted to innovate and your thinking isn’t held back by the status quo. Every new project and initiative is an opportunity to improve and elevate our self-serve offerings and improve the customer experience.
The Customer Success Knowledge and Self-Serve Coordinator will continue to innovate and evolve our KCS (Knowledge Centered Service) knowledgebase and other self-serve offerings (like webinars and in-app support) from ‘Knowledge Management’ to ‘Knowledge Intelligence’, so that we’re no longer responding to customer issues - we’re proactively resolving potential issues so that our customers don’t!
What you'll be doing:
- Maintain & improve the design and content of the Clio Help Center - both ‘In App’ and on our Support website
- Leverage usage data to innovate our In App self-serve offering so as to provide increasingly upstream customer service & issue avoidance
- Monitor self-serve KPIs & implement self-serve customer feedback loops
- Collaborate with the Learning, Marketing, and Product teams to create new Support resources to support feature release (articles, videos etc)
- Collaborate with CS & cross-departmental leaders on self-serve onboarding strategy & content delivery
- Coordinate with CS and across departments to remove barriers to internal & external KCS adoption and engage cross-functional contributors
- Work with other teams to teach customers how to self serve
- Deliver KCS training & updates to CS teams on an as needed basis
What you should have:
- Strong technical writing skills and demonstrated ability to write content for learning purposes
- Experience designing and delivering self-serve options (like knowledge bases, webinars, chatbots, support sites)
- Experience collaborating with subject matter experts to create & maintain content
- Proven teamwork skills, flexibility, and the ability to collaborate across roles and departments
- Self starter with a constant eagerness to learn & grow
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines
- Superb time-management skills and willingness to change direction at a moment’s notice
- A healthy obsession for customers, and an incessant drive to innovate
- Effortless communication skills, confident and sensitive to the needs of employees and customers
Serious bonus points if you have:
- Familiarity with KCS methodology and/or knowledge management theory
- Experience with ZenDesk and Google Analytics
- Solid understanding of technical writing best practices
- Experience delivering online training or conducting webinars
- Proven track record in a dynamic startup environment
- Familiarity with Legal and SaaS industries
We could talk to you about our ping pong table, beer taps, yoga classes, and nap room, but, we know you’re looking for more than that. Instead, here are a few of the things that set us apart and make us the employer of choice for top talent in Canada and beyond:
- The chance to do work that matters on a product that truly changes lives. This is the place for driven people who want to make their mark.
- The freedom to choose your own path (and change it) to build a meaningful career that works for you.
- Excellent health and dental coverage, 4 weeks vacation time, parental leave options and education spending
- An RRSP matching program
- Regular games nights and team outings with the best coworkers you’ll ever work with
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe that ensuring diversity and inclusion will produce a better place to work and a better product. We encourage all candidates to apply.