We are currently seeking a Talent Sourcer, with a focus on Engineering and Product recruitment, to join our People Operations Team in our Burnaby office.
Founded in Vancouver, Canada in 2008, Clio is transforming the practice of law, for good. Whether it's our industry-leading cloud-based practice management platform, our legal client relationship management (CRM), our ground-breaking Legal Trends Report or our ever-popular Clio Cloud Conference, Clio is at the forefront of advancing the legal sphere. With the help of the cloud, we make lawyers’ lives simpler and help them better organize and manage their legal practices. As one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies with international reach, we employ over 400 individuals with a rapidly growing customer base spanning 90 countries. Clio has been recognized as one of CIX’s Top 20 Most Influential Technology Companies, one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers for three years in a row, and has one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures. Additionally, for the last two years, we have been recognized on Deloitte's Fast50 Fast500 lists and were awarded Tech Culture of the Year and one of Canada's Best Managed Companies in 2019.
Our Talent team is hyper-focused on becoming one of the most human and high-performing teams in the world. That means we work hard and dedicate ourselves to making sure our Team Clio thrives as we scale. With a mission as big as ours, we need your help finding the best and brightest minds (and hearts!) out there to join our team.
Who you are:
We aren’t looking for just any traditional recruiter to join this team. We’re looking for someone who takes people and culture seriously, someone who thrives in a rapid-growth, high-velocity environment, and someone who lives and breathes their values. We’re looking for someone who is:
- Fast moving and attentive to even the smallest of details
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously and collaboratively
- Agile and responsive, and comfortable with constant change
- Innovative and eager to experiment with the latest and greatest ideas and tools in recruitment
- Passionate about building and developing amazing teams
What you’ll be doing:
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective and scalable sourcing strategies to attract the best talent across Clio offices.
- Approach passive candidates through effective sourcing techniques
- Build and work a network of passive candidates and establish touch point strategies using automation software and/or a CRM
- Conduct market research and adjust strategy as market forces require
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, events
What you should have:
- 2+ years sourcing/recruiting experience, ideally with a focus on technical recruitment
- Experience in a rapid-growth or otherwise high-velocity environment
- A track record of success with meeting hiring metrics
- Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research.
- Experience working with a modern ATS and CRM
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
- Experience sourcing and hiring outbound candidates
Serious bonus points if you have:
- Combination of agency and in-house recruitment
- Experience working with a recruiting CRM
We could talk to you about our ping pong table, beer taps, yoga classes, and nap room, but, we know you’re looking for more than that. Instead, here are a few of the things that set us apart and make us the employer of choice for top talent in Canada and beyond:
- The chance to do work that matters on a product that truly changes lives. This is the place for driven people who want to make their mark.
- The freedom to choose your own path (and change it) to build a meaningful career that works for you.
- Excellent health and dental coverage, 4 weeks vacation time, parental leave options and education spending
- An RRSP matching program
- Regular games nights and team outings with the best coworkers you’ll ever work with
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe that ensuring diversity and inclusion will produce a better place to work and a better product. We encourage all candidates to apply.