We are currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist, with a focus on Engineering and Product recruitment, to join our People Operations Team in our Burnaby office.
Founded in Vancouver, Canada in 2008, Clio is transforming the practice of law, for good. Whether it's our industry-leading cloud-based practice management platform, our legal client relationship management (CRM), our ground-breaking Legal Trends Report or our ever-popular Clio Cloud Conference, Clio is at the forefront of advancing the legal sphere. With the help of the cloud, we make lawyers’ lives simpler and help them better organize and manage their legal practices. As one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies with international reach, we employ over 400 individuals with a rapidly growing customer base spanning 90 countries. Clio has been recognized as one of CIX’s Top 20 Most Influential Technology Companies, one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers for three years in a row, and has one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures. Additionally, for the last two years, we have been recognized on Deloitte's Fast50 Fast500 lists and were awarded Tech Culture of the Year and one of Canada's Best Managed Companies in 2019.
Our Talent team is hyper-focused on becoming one of the most human and high-performing teams in the world. That means we work hard and dedicate ourselves to making sure our Team Clio thrives as we scale. With a mission as big as ours, we need your help finding the best and brightest minds (and hearts!) out there to join our team.
Who you are:
We aren’t looking for just any traditional recruiter to join this team. We’re looking for someone who takes people and culture seriously, someone who thrives in a rapid-growth, high-velocity environment, and someone who lives and breathes their values. We’re looking for someone who is:
- Always looking for ways to make things better or move things forward
- Fast moving and attentive to even the smallest of details
- A charismatic people-person, with curiosity for understanding fellow humans
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously and collaboratively
- Agile and responsive, and comfortable with constant change
- Innovative and eager to experiment with the latest and greatest ideas and tools in recruitment
- Passionate about building and developing amazing teams
What you’ll be doing:
- Connect candidates with Clio’s mission, values, and product vision
- Manage a high-volume candidate pipeline and drive the full-cycle recruitment process, with a particular focus on technical recruitment across multiple geographies
- Partner with business leaders and hiring managers to execute on our hiring strategies, meet quarterly hiring targets, and ensure a uniformly stellar candidate experience
- Seek out new and creative ways to find and engage the most passionate and high-potential candidates on the market today
- Contribute to building the strongest recruiting function with the most innovative practices and processes in Canada
- Represent Clio with professionalism, integrity, and authenticity. We hire according to our values!
What you should have:
- 2+ years of full-cycle technical recruiting experience, ideally within a rapid-growth or otherwise high-velocity environment
- A track record of success with meeting hiring targets
- A consultative approach to recruitment: A strategic thinker who brings a problem-solving mindset to any challenge throughout the recruiting process
- A multichannel approach to recruitment: inbound, outbound, referrals, events, etc
- Demonstrated ability to drive decision making and behavioral change with data
- Experience sourcing and hiring outbound candidates
Serious bonus points if you have:
- Combination of agency and in-house recruitment
- Experience championing diversity and inclusion programs or initiatives
- Experience recruiting internationally, managing relocation and visa processing
We could talk to you about our ping pong table, beer taps, yoga classes, and nap room, but, we know you’re looking for more than that. Instead, here are a few of the things that set us apart and make us the employer of choice for top talent in Canada and beyond:
- The chance to do work that matters on a product that truly changes lives. This is the place for driven people who want to make their mark.
- The freedom to choose your own path (and change it) to build a meaningful career that works for you.
- Excellent health and dental coverage, 4 weeks vacation time, parental leave options and education spending
- An RRSP matching program
- Regular games nights and team outings with the best coworkers you’ll ever work with
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe that ensuring diversity and inclusion will produce a better place to work and a better product. We encourage all candidates to apply.