We are currently seeking a Salesforce Administrator to join our Business Operations team in Burnaby.
Founded in Vancouver, Canada in 2008, Clio is transforming the practice of law, for good. Whether it's our industry-leading cloud-based practice management platform, our legal client relationship management (CRM), our ground-breaking Legal Trends Report or our ever-popular Clio Cloud Conference, Clio is at the forefront of advancing the legal sphere. With the help of the cloud, we make lawyers’ lives simpler and help them better organize and manage their legal practices. As one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies with international reach, we employ over 400 individuals with a rapidly growing customer base spanning 90 countries. Clio has been recognized as one of CIX’s Top 20 Most Influential Technology Companies, one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers for three years in a row, and has one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures. Additionally, for the last two years, we have been recognized on Deloitte's Fast50 Fast500 lists and were awarded Tech Culture of the Year and one of Canada's Best Managed Companies in 2019.
The Business Operations (“BizOps”) team at Clio is focused on driving results for the company through strategic, operational, and data-driven improvements throughout the organization. Led by our Chief Operations Officer, the team plays a key role in shaping Clio’s long-term strategy and solving complex questions and challenges, in partnership with executives and business leaders across the organization. Recent initiatives have addressed such topics as formulating long-term strategic priorities, go-to-market strategy for a new product, and acquisition opportunities. In 2017, this team was recognized as Team of the Year by BC Tech Association at the Technology Impact Awards!
Who you are:
We are looking for an analytical thinker and creative problem solver to join our growing Salesforce team. While your primary focus will be driving productivity for revenue-facing teams like sales, marketing and customer success, you should also be passionate about working with internal customers and driving efficiency through process innovation.
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance, and improvement of our Salesforce instance;
- Working with stakeholders to gather and analyze requirements, propose solutions that leverage Salesforce functionality, and translate solutions into actionable work and deliverables;
- Managing and prioritizing user requests, while cultivating a positive support experience;
- Keeping up to date with Salesforce releases and best practices to inform and recommend system and process improvements.
- Documenting system configuration and administrative processes;
- Performing quality assurance testing and monitoring data quality and integrity;
- Providing guidance and coaching for junior administrators;
- Building training and documentation to grow our Salesforce skills across Clio;
- As the business scales, acting as an administrator for a broader set of tools and a wider range of teams at Clio;
- Other duties as required.
You should have:
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science, Business Administration, or equivalent training/experience;
- 2+ years of Salesforce administration;
- Proven technical acumen to translate business requirements into functional design;
- Excellent listening skills to fully understand requirements and pain points;
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines;
- Ability to think critically and analytically while working in a fast-paced environment;
- A passion for learning and willingness to share your knowledge;
- Excellent written and verbal communication;
- Salesforce certifications a bonus.
We could talk to you about our ping pong table, beer taps, yoga classes, and nap room, but, we know you’re looking for more than that. Instead, here are a few of the things that set us apart and make us the employer of choice for top talent in Canada and beyond:
- The chance to do work that matters on a product that truly changes lives. This is the place for driven people who want to make their mark.
- The freedom to choose your own path (and change it) to build a meaningful career that works for you.
- Excellent health and dental coverage, 4 weeks vacation time, parental leave options and education spending
- An RRSP matching program
- Regular games nights and team outings with the best coworkers you’ll ever work with
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe that ensuring diversity and inclusion will produce a better place to work and a better product. We encourage all candidates to apply.