We are currently seeking a Customer Success Manager to join our Customer Enablement team in Burnaby.
Founded in Vancouver, Canada in 2008, Clio is transforming the practice of law, for good. Whether it's our industry-leading cloud-based practice management platform, our legal client relationship management (CRM), our ground-breaking Legal Trends Report or our ever-popular Clio Cloud Conference, Clio is at the forefront of advancing the legal sphere. With the help of the cloud, we make lawyers’ lives simpler and help them better organize and manage their legal practices. As one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies with international reach, we employ over 400 individuals with a rapidly growing customer base spanning 90 countries. Clio has been recognized as one of CIX’s Top 20 Most Influential Technology Companies, one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers for three years in a row, and has one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures. Additionally, for the last two years, we have been recognized on Deloitte's Fast50 Fast500 lists and were awarded Tech Culture of the Year and one of Canada's Best Managed Companies in 2019.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to help strategically guide our Mid-Market customers in achieving their business goals. Reporting into the Manager, Customer Success Management, you will be responsible for revenue retention, adoption, growth and customer advocacy within your portfolio by maximizing value from our products.
What you'll do:
- Own and deliver an exceptional customer experience as a product expert and trusted business advisor for a portfolio of Clio accounts;
- Be accountable for net retention of portfolio accounts;
- Empower users to become increasingly self-sufficient;
- As the first point of contact post-sale, conduct and coordinate Clio implementation (including training and data migration), regular business reviews, and proactively manage change for customers;
- Be data-driven: drive adoption and retention, working with Net Promoter Score and customer health metrics to prioritize focus;
- Continually seek to discover creative Clio-centric solutions that align with customer business needs;
- Proactively and reactively address at-risk customers, providing solutions to maximize value for our customers;
- Keep Customer Success assets current and relevant, working collaboratively with Product Development, Product Marketing, and Sales teams
- Leverage adult learning techniques, project management, data insight, process and automation, and business/sales acumen to deliver a high-value customer experience;
- Proactively reach out to customers informing them of new features, enhancements and workflows that could add value to their business;
- Be the internal advocate for Clio customers, influencing change cross-departmentally by providing feedback and suggestions to our Product, Marketing, Sales, and Support teams.
We could talk to you about our ping pong table, beer taps, yoga classes, and nap room, but, we know you’re looking for more than that. Instead, here are a few of the things that set us apart and make us the employer of choice for top talent in Canada and beyond:
- The chance to do work that matters on a product that truly changes lives. This is the place for driven people who want to make their mark.
- The freedom to choose your own path (and change it) to build a meaningful career that works for you.
- Excellent health and dental coverage, 4 weeks vacation time, parental leave options and education spending
- An RRSP matching program
- Regular games nights and team outings with the best coworkers you’ll ever work with
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe that ensuring diversity and inclusion will produce a better place to work and a better product. We encourage all candidates to apply.