We are currently seeking a Manager of Customer Success, EMEA to join our Customer Success team in Dublin. We are looking for someone who has the skills and interest in assisting the build out, and leading a small team of people who are hyper focused on enabling our customers’ success at every interaction point with Clio. We are a dedicated team who enjoy what we do and are serious about truly making a positive impact on our customers’ businesses.
Founded in Vancouver, Canada in 2008, Clio is transforming the practice of law, for good. Whether it's our industry-leading cloud-based practice management platform, our groundbreaking Legal Trends Report or our ever-popular Clio Cloud Conference, Clio is at the forefront of advancing the legal sphere.
With the help of the cloud, we make lawyers’ lives simpler and help them better organise and manage their legal practices. As one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies with international reach, we employ over 250 individuals with a rapidly growing customer base spanning 90 countries. Clio has been recognised as one of CIX’s Top 20 Most Influential Technology Companies, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, and as one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures. Additionally, Clio was recently awarded Tech Culture of the Year and this department won ICMI’s Most Innovative Customer Service.
Supported by the General Manager EMEA in Dublin and the Director of Customer Enablement in HQ, the Manager of Customer Success, EMEA will be responsible for driving the CS initiative through EMEA. This exciting opportunity calls upon your prior B2B SaaS experience in developing and maintaining a deep understanding of technology by building breadth and depth of knowledge around Clio’s platform and services. We are looking for a person whose mission will be to take a creative approach in developing and maintaining strong customer relationships and ensuring our customers are on an upward trajectory for success. You will serve as a trusted advisor and bring your consultative mindset to each interaction and drive effective change by representing the voice of the customer.
This is a player/coach role where you will need to be exceptional at CSMing at the same time as having a real interest and early talent in Leadership. A person who leads from the front, can coach and be coached to become a great leader.
Who you are:
As our Manager of Customer Success, EMEA you are about creating and driving growth for and with our customers. You’re highly organised, an excellent communicator and an effective problem solver. You go above and beyond and set an inspirational example for your team and are an excellent collaborator with both internal and external stakeholders. You enjoy digging deep and understanding problems, patterns, engagement statistics, and customer health scores to help prioritise your daily customer interactions. You are a natural leader and interested in developing and growing your skills.
What you’ll be doing as a CSM:
- Lead and complete on-boarding process for new customers to ensure they are set up for success. Including provisioning, scoping, training and support of new accounts, establishing adoption milestones, defining success metrics and performing basic migration requirements
- Manage all post-sale activities for Clio’s EMEA customer segment via tracking health metrics to identify and effectively mitigate churn risks
- Take a data based approach to CS, including proactive monitoring to determine churn risk, adoption, growth potential and advocacy opportunities
- Provide Product support to existing customer base as required
- Keep customers informed of new product features, communicate customer needs and own Product feedback loop
- Identify upsell opportunities and manage the renewal process where necessary throughout the subscription lifecycle
- Work with Marketing to identify evangelists, testimonials, and case studies. Promote referrals programme
- Operate and function as a technical resource assisting Sales in crafting workflows and creative solutions on EMEA deals
- Host webinars and demos in support of customer onboarding and the EMEA Sales Team
- Work with Sales to document solution and migration requirements
- Attend conferences and CS events in the EMEA space
What you’ll be doing as a Leader:
- Lead a dynamic Customer Success team to help us retain and grow our customer base. In time, be accountable for the metrics designed to guide our success
- Stay connected to HQ for two-way sharing of best practices, team meetings and coaching
- Coach and inspire team members to become exceptional
- Manage escalation calls with customers
- Consistently contribute to the improvement of process and aid the needs of a growing team
- Understand competitor space, offerings and value proposition of Clio against these alternative solutions
What you should have:
- 1+ year of leadership experience
- A positive attitude and growth mindset to improve knowledge and skill-set through mentorship arrangements, coursework, reading, webinars etc
- Ability to identify, communicate, and solve potential business issues or challenges
- 3+ years of SaaS experience with a mix of sales, customer success and technical responsibilities, ideally in a Sales Engineering or Customer Success Manager role
- Confidence in performing live training demonstrations, both web-based and, occasionally, in-office
- Ability to develop and maintain strong customer relationships
- Empathy and sensitivity to the needs of both customers and internal employees
- Availability to work outside of regularly scheduled hours to support the needs of high priority demos
- A strong understanding of SFDC or CS related technology stacks