Clio is changing the way lawyers manage their practices and we’re seeking an Intermediate Software Developer to join our growing product team in Dublin, Ireland.
Founded in Vancouver, Canada in 2008, Clio is transforming the practice of law, for good. Whether it's our industry-leading cloud-based practice management platform, our legal client relationship management (CRM), our ground-breaking Legal Trends Report or our ever-popular Clio Cloud Conference, Clio is at the forefront of advancing the legal sphere.
About this role
As an Intermediate Software Developer in our Dublin office, and as part of a self-sufficient EMEA product development team, you will advocate and pioneer the product development culture and practices of Clio’s strategic European expansion. Expect a fast-paced culture with the ability to transform an industry, and your career.
What you’ll be expected to do:
- Collaborate to design and build scalable architectures
- Define interesting problems to solve
- Mentor and support others on the team
- Evangelize best practices and industry standards
What will help you stand out:
- Relevant experience with Ruby on Rails, Typescript React & Angular.
- Data science experience.
- Being open and curious, having a growth-mindset.
- 3 years + software development experience.
Why join Clio?
Clio makes lawyers’ lives simpler and helps them better organize and manage their legal practices. As one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies with international reach, we employ over 250 individuals with offices in Vancouver, Toronto, Calgary, and Dublin to support a rapidly growing customer base spanning 90 countries.
Be a multiplier. Clio enables our customers to get back to what matters to them such as helping their clients, growing their businesses, and making a difference. Here’s one of our customer's stories: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXuvPxnVJWM
Learn from the best. We value excellence, transparency, initiative and offer a work culture and environment that Clions rave about! We hire the brightest, most driven people in tech, and boast alumni from Google, Salesforce, Facebook, Amazon and LinkedIn on our team.
Career movement, advancement, and growth opportunities are around every corner. If you want to accelerate yourself and maybe even try things you never dreamed of, Clio is the place for you!
Need more reasons? Here are some things that make us awesome:
- The chance to do work that matters on a product that truly changes lives. This is the place for driven people who want to make their mark.
- The freedom to choose your own path (and change it) to build a meaningful career that works for you.
- Excellent health and dental coverage, vacation time, parental leave options, and education spending.
- Regular team outings with the best coworkers you’ll ever work with.
- Clio has been recognized as one of the CIX Top 20 Most Innovative Technology Companies, one of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 and Fast 500, and one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies.
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe that ensuring diversity and inclusion will produce a better place to work and a better product. We encourage all candidates to apply.