Clio is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our growing team in Los Angeles, California.
Clio is transforming the practice of law, for good. Whether it's our industry-leading cloud-based practice management platform, our ground-breaking Legal Trends Report or our ever-popular Clio Cloud Conference, Clio is at the forefront of advancing the legal sphere.
Clio makes lawyers’ lives simpler and helps them better manage, and grow, their legal practices. As one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies with international reach, we employ over 350 individuals with offices in Vancouver, Toronto, Calgary, Los Angeles and Dublin to support a rapidly growing customer base spanning 90 countries. Clio has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers, and has one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures.
- Be the owner of an exciting product portfolio that will allow you to have a big impact on how lawyers practice law and make legal services more accessible.
- Be a key owner of developing our Product Management processes and be a major influencer in effecting change at Clio.
- Connect with internal and external customers to gather feedback that will drive your product strategy and roadmap.
- Balance the qualitative with the quantitative by using data to support and guide your decision making.
- Understand the trends and disruptive impact of technology and invent on behalf of our customers to keep them ahead of the curve.
- Work across Clio departments (Development, Design, Marketing, Sales, Support etc) to ship and launch products that customers love. Own your portfolio and run it like your own business.
You should have:
- 5+ years as a Product Manager. SaaS experience a bonus.
- A portfolio of successes (and failures) to show. Experience not just shipping product but launching and iterating on solutions to customer problems.
- Demonstrated the ability to see the impact of industry trends in your space and apply it to your solutions.
- A philosophy around what great product management is. Tell us who your role model PMs are.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working with software development and design teams.
- Multiple methodologies to solving problems such as prioritization, buy vs build, and organizational structures.
- Humility plus strong opinions that are loosely held.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the year.
You may have:
- A university degree.
- Experience giving back to the PM community.
- Experience working on software infrastructure projects.
Why would you want to work here:
We offer a great compensation package, unlimited vacation, a fun work environment, a great benefits plan, and an opportunity to be part of a great growth story with unlimited potential. You will have the chance to do work that matters on a product that truly changes lives. You will have the freedom to choose your own path (and change it) to build a meaningful career that works for you.
We believe that ensuring diversity and inclusion will produce a better place to work and a better product.