Clio is changing the way lawyers manage their practices and we’re seeking a User Researcher to join our growing User Research team.
Join a multidisciplinary team of researchers working to help stakeholders from across the company understand users and uncover their needs. You will be building the foundational research base for Clio that the entire company will rely on while making decisions. From quantitative to qualitative, and generative to evaluative, you will be using all the tools in your belt to go beyond what a user says and uncover deeper insights into user values.
We work closely together and collaborate with other disciplines to develop industry leading products and services. We also focus on craft, ensuring that the entire team is always learning and growing. Expect a fast-paced culture with the ability to transform an industry, and your career.
- Collaborate with other researchers, designers, product managers, and other departments in the company to plan, execute, and share user research.
- Contribute to defining our product roadmap by advocating for user needs across multiple products.
- Be an advocate research findings and convey relevant insights using methods that are tailored for each audience.
- Support and consult research efforts across the company.
- Level up our team, share knowledge, and help evolve our tools and best practices.
Who you are:
A User Researcher (or similar role) who has worked in the industry for at least 3 years. You’ve lead research efforts with mixed methods, and have shared the value of your research with various stakeholders in the company.
- 3+ years of experience with qualitative research methods.
- Strong understanding of different research methods and when to use them.
- Experience with both quantitative and qualitative data analysis to generate tactical and strategic insights, as well as actionable recommendations.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- History of cross-functional collaboration.
Why join Clio?
Growth and learning. Plenty of opportunities to stretch yourself, get/give mentorship, and move your career forward as the team continues to grow. We have a major focus on learning through training, conferences, books, and whatever else you can think of that’ll help you grow.
Be a multiplier. Clio enables our customers to get back to what matters to them such as helping their clients, growing their businesses, and making a difference. Here’s one of our customer's stories: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXuvPxnVJWM
A great place to work. We offer a great compensation package, RRSP matching program, a fun work environment, a killer benefits plan, and an opportunity to be part of a great growth story with unlimited potential.
Learn from the best. We value excellence, transparency, initiative and offer a work culture and environment that Clions rave about! We hire the brightest, most driven people in tech, and boast alumni from Google, Salesforce, Facebook, Amazon and LinkedIn on our team. Career movement, advancement, and growth opportunities are around every corner. If you want to accelerate yourself and maybe even try things you never dreamed of, Clio is the place for you!
Diversity and inclusion. We believe that ensuring diversity and inclusion will produce a better place to work and a better product. We encourage all candidates to apply.
Need more reasons? Here are some things that make us awesome:
- The chance to do work that matters on a product that truly changes lives. This is the place for driven people who want to make their mark.
- The freedom to choose your own path (and change it) to build a meaningful career that works for you.
- Excellent health and dental coverage, vacation time, parental leave options, and education spending.
- Regular team outings with the best coworkers you’ll ever work with.
- Clio has been recognized as one of the CIX Top 20 Most Innovative Technology Companies, one of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 and Fast 500, and one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies.
More about Clio:
Founded in Vancouver, Canada in 2008, Clio is transforming the practice of law, for good. Whether through our industry-leading cloud-based practice management platform, our groundbreaking Legal Trends Report or our ever-popular Clio Cloud Conference, Clio is at the forefront of advancing the legal sphere, worldwide. Everyday, more than 150,000 customers in over 90 countries around the world use the Clio platform to transform their practices and expand their businesses.