We are currently seeking a Sales Development Representative to join our team based in Dublin. This role can be performed from our Dublin office, remotely across Ireland, or a combination of both. Some exceptions may apply.
What your team does:
As the first point of contact for new leads, you will provide a flow of qualified inbound leads to the Account Executive (AE), and launch outbound campaigns to generate leads. You will expertly handle our steady flow of inbound requests as well as generate new business leads. In addition, you will help to close business by educating lawyers and their firms on the value of managing their practices with Clio.Our SDR team feeds our own funnel of future sales talent, this role, if successful, will lead to potential promotions in a high growth SaaS company.
A day in the life might look like:
- Qualify new leads to opportunities for Account Executives (AE's) to convert to new business revenue;
- Use Salesforce to prioritise and organise leads through Views, Tasks and Calendar;
- Track key metrics including dials, emails, touch-points, number of Leads to Opportunities and Conversions at all stages in the sales funnel;
- Collaborate with your marketing team on refining messaging for lead quality and conversions
- Structure daily routine according to the highest level of productivity and efficiency;
- Coordinate and systematically plan with AE and General Manager on the best approach to target your territory's demographics;
- Participate in weekly team meetings to discuss strategies, progress and concerns;
- Participate in approximately 10 live/ virtual events and other engagements per the calendar year;
- Understand, promote, and continually educate self about company products, services, and feature releases.
You may be a fit for this role if you:
- 1-2 years of Sales experience, including cold-calling, preferably in a technology or Saas business;
- Knowledge and passion for technology and cloud-based products;
- A competitive mindset;
- A continuous improvement mindset.;Meticulous organizational skills and be self-motivated;
- Excellent written and verbal communicator;
- Ability to build rapport and engage with prospects;
- Flexibility and ability to multitask.
Serious bonus points if you have:
- Experience with full sales cycle, or from a professional sales environment;
- Experience with transactional sales and how to pitch value;
- Experience running demos;
- Strong technical skills, with Salesforce, Marketo and/or Google Apps experience desirable.
Where your team works
Clio is currently transitioning to a Distributed by Design workplace, which means a workplace that is built around you. This means that Clio offers employees the opportunity to work from one of our offices or in a distributed manner across Ireland. At Clio, distributed working has been built into our culture from day one, with teams (and, at times, founders) distributed across provinces and time zones. We have invested in best-in-class tools, technology and culture to ensure our team members are set up to succeed no matter where they live in Ireland. We want all team members to feel like they're able to do their best work here, and we're committed to supporting that whether they prefer to work from an office or remotely.
Founded in Vancouver, Canada in 2008, Clio is transforming the practice of law, for good. Whether it's our industry-leading cloud-based practice management platform, our legal client relationship management (CRM), our ground-breaking Legal Trends Report or our ever-popular Clio Cloud Conference, Clio is at the forefront of advancing the legal sphere. With the help of the cloud, we make lawyers’ lives simpler and help them better organize and manage their legal practices.
In the past three years, we’ve launched a new interface and experience of our software, acquired our first company, launched a second product, secured the largest Series D in Canadian history at the time ($250M), and launched a $1 million dollar relief fund to help legal professionals navigate the challenges of COVID-19 (just to name a few).
We are dedicated to creating diverse teams and inclusive workplaces. We know that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and innovation. We believe you do your best work when you can show up as your authentic self—and that’s a key part of our culture.
Here are a few of the things that set us apart and make us the employer of choice for top talent in Canada and beyond:
- The chance to do work that matters on a product that truly changes lives. This is the place for driven people who want to make their mark;
- The freedom to choose your own path (and change it) to build a meaningful career that works for you, with the support of your leaders;
- Excellent health and dental coverage, 4 weeks vacation time, parental leave options and education spending;
- A pension matching program;
- Regular Zoom chats, virtual coffees and lunches with team activities;
- A monthly wellness stipend;
- A work from home stipend to optimize your remote workspace;
- Stock options.