Location: Toronto or Vancouver
Founded in Vancouver in 2008, Clio is transforming the practice of law, for good. Our industry-leading legal software is used by more than 150,000 legal professionals. Clio makes lawyers’ lives simpler and helps them better manage and grow their legal practices.
As one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies with international reach, Clio employs over 350 individuals with offices in Vancouver, Toronto, Calgary, Los Angeles, and Dublin to support a rapidly growing customer base spanning 90 countries. Clio has been named as one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers, Canada’s Best Managed Companies and one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures.
The marketing team is the primary driver of Clio’s revenue machine. We’re seeking an experienced Marketing Programs Manager with a proven track record of strategizing, implementing, and executing data-driven marketing programs that attract more engaged customers.
You will be responsible for developing and driving the marketing programs for our core segment of solo and small law firms in North America. To be effective in this role, you will need to understand how to market in a high volume, high velocity sales cycle with SMB buyers.
You’ll be part of a team that values excellence and initiative, loves testing, and cares about results. Your work will have an immediate and meaningful impact, and you will be supported with best-in class technology, large budgets, and an outstanding team to support you. You will be a strategic thinker and planner with exceptional execution skills. Strong communication and the ability to work with multiple stakeholders are critical skills.
What you’ll be doing:
- Help build Clio’s growth strategy, identifying marketing opportunities that can be optimized to unlock exponential growth.
- Introduce demand campaigns that bring our story to life for prospects and customers.
- Analyse all aspects of Clio’s marketing funnel and identify the largest areas of improvement and implement strategies to capitalize on these opportunities.
- Maintain scalable end-to-end programs, designed with specific goals based on the business segment.
- Partner with the marketing operations, sales, and business operations teams to monitor metrics and results, adjusting programs as needed to meet goals.
- Liaise with and manage the relationships with marketing agencies for digital campaign execution, as necessary.
- 3-5 years of experience in a fast-paced, demand generation focused marketing organization.
- Proficient understanding of the B2B sales funnel and focus on driving leads and opportunities.
- Superior digital marketing skills across multiple paid and organic channels.
- Excellent analytical skills and experience measuring data-driven marketing programs.
- Strong communication, presentation, and writing skills.
- Willingness to be a team player, a mentor, and a coach.
- Ability to plan, organize, and execute multiple projects simultaneously, while meeting deadlines.
We could talk to you about our perks, but, we know you’re looking for more than that. Instead, here are a few of the things that set us apart and make us the employer of choice for top talent in Canada and beyond:
- The chance to do work that matters on a product that truly changes lives. This is the place for driven people who want to make their mark.
- The freedom to choose your own path (and change it) to build a meaningful career that works for you.
- Excellent health and dental coverage, vacation time, parental leave options and education spending.
- An RRSP matching program.
- Regular outings with the best coworkers you’ll ever work with.
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe that ensuring diversity and inclusion will produce a better place to work and a better product. We encourage all candidates to apply.