Location: Toronto or Vancouver
Founded in Vancouver, Canada in 2008, Clio is transforming the practice of law, for good. Whether it's our industry-leading cloud-based practice management platform, our legal client relationship management (CRM), our ground-breaking Legal Trends Report or our ever-popular Clio Cloud Conference, Clio is at the forefront of advancing the legal sphere. With the help of the cloud, we make lawyers’ lives simpler and help them better organize and manage their legal practices. As one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies with international reach, we employ over 400 individuals with a rapidly growing customer base spanning 90 countries. Clio has been recognized as one of CIX’s Top 20 Most Influential Technology Companies, one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers for three years in a row, and has one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures. Additionally, for the last two years, we have been recognized on Deloitte's Fast50 Fast500 lists and were awarded Tech Culture of the Year and one of Canada's Best Managed Companies in 2019.
The marketing team is the primary driver of Clio’s revenue machine. We’re seeking an experienced Marketing Programs Manager with a proven track record of strategizing, implementing, and executing data-driven marketing programs that attract more engaged customers.
You will be responsible for developing and driving the marketing programs for a major segment of small and mid-sized law firms in North America. To be effective in this role, you will need to collaborate with key stakeholders in the marketing and sales organization in order to develop and execute a plan for Clio to achieve its ambitious revenue targets.
You’ll be part of a team that values excellence and initiative, loves experimentation, and cares about results. Your work will have an immediate and meaningful impact, and you will be supported with best-in class technology, large budgets, and an outstanding team to support you. You will be a strategic thinker and planner with exceptional execution skills. Strong communication skills, creativity, and an analytical mindset are essential for your success.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build Clio’s growth strategy, identifying marketing opportunities that can be optimized to unlock exponential growth;
- Analyze all aspects of Clio’s marketing funnel and identify the largest areas of improvement and implement strategies to capitalize on these opportunities;
- Introduce demand campaigns that bring our story to life for prospects and customers;
- Partner closely with the marketing, sales, and business operations teams to monitor metrics, gather feedback, and achieve results, adjusting programs as needed to meet goals;
- Maintain scalable end-to-end programs, designed with specific goals based on the business segment.
- 5+ years of experience in a fast-paced, demand generation focused marketing organization;
- Excellent analytical skills and experience measuring data-driven marketing programs;
- Ability to plan, organize, and execute multiple projects simultaneously, while meeting deadlines;
- Strong communication, presentation, and writing skills;
- Superior marketing skills across multiple paid and organic channels;
- Proficient understanding of the B2B sales funnel with a focus on driving leads and opportunities;
- Willingness to be a team player, a mentor, and a coach.
We could talk to you about our perks, but, we know you’re looking for more than that. Instead, here are a few of the things that set us apart and make us the employer of choice for top talent in Canada and beyond:
- The chance to do work that matters on a product that truly changes lives. This is the place for driven people who want to make their mark.
- The freedom to choose your own path (and change it) to build a meaningful career that works for you.
- Excellent health and dental coverage, vacation time, parental leave options and education spending.
- An RRSP matching program.
- Regular outings with the best coworkers you’ll ever work with.
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe that ensuring diversity and inclusion will produce a better place to work and a better product. We encourage all candidates to apply.