We are seeking Account Executive(s) to join our Sales team in our Toronto office.
Founded in Vancouver, Canada in 2008, Clio is transforming the practice of law, for good. Whether it's our industry-leading cloud-based practice management platform, our ground-breaking Legal Trends Report or our ever-popular Clio Cloud Conference, Clio is at the forefront of advancing the legal sphere.
With the help of the cloud, Clio makes lawyers’ lives simpler and helps them better organize and manage their legal practices. As one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies with international reach, we employ over 250 Clions with a rapidly growing customer base spanning 90 countries. Clio has been recognized as one of CIX’s Top 20 Most Influential Technology Companies, one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers, and has one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures. Additionally, Clio was recently awarded Tech Culture of the Year.
Our Account Executive team is the engine that drives our business development efforts to close. They provide sound advice, give product demonstrations, offer solutions to complex problems using strong business acumen and resourcefulness. They do it quickly, efficiently, and flawlessly; while continuing to revolutionize an entire industry.
Who you are
We are looking for an individual that thrives in a rapid-growth and high velocity environment. We are looking for dedicated professionals eager to take deals to the close. Highly organized and technically strong, the ideal candidate will focus on small business law firms (SMB), while being confident, articulate, and sensitive to the needs of the customers.
What you’ll be doing
- Converting qualified leads using telephone, email and product demonstrations;
- Partnering closely with our Sales Development Representative (SDR) team and Business Development Representative (BDR) team as they focus on qualifying and passing off inbound/warm leads;
- Using Salesforce.com to prioritize, organize, and set appointments for qualified leads, and opportunities through View, Tasks and Calendar;
- Paying close attention to key metrics, including number of qualified leads and conversion rate at various stages of the funnel through paid accounts;
- Working with Product Engineers, Sales Engineers, and Support in order to provide solutions to our customers;
- Forecasting, negotiation and deal closures;
- Developing business cases for customers;
- Hunting for your own business and sourcing leads.
What you should have
- Minimum of 3 years of sales experience, including closing deals;
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working in SaaS or other technology companies;
- Knowledge and passion for technology and cloud-based products;
- Previous experience running demos;
- A competitive mindset;
- A hunter mentality;
- A continuous improvement mindset.
Serious bonus points if you have
- Experience with transactional sales and how to pitch value.
Why you should work for us
We could talk to you about our foosball table, wellness programs classes, and games room, but we know you’re looking for more than that. Instead, here are a few of the things that set us apart and make us the employer of choice for top talent in Canada and beyond:
- Competitive compensation (Base Salary + Commission Structure);
- The chance to do work that matters on a product that truly changes lives. This is the place for motivated people who want to make their mark;
- The freedom to choose your own path (and change it) to build a meaningful career that works for you: living a learning mindset is ingrained in our culture;
- Excellent health and dental coverage, vacation time, parental leave options and education spending;
- An RRSP matching program;
- Regular games nights and team outings with the best coworkers you’ll ever work with.
We believe that ensuring diversity and inclusion will produce a better place to work and a better product. We encourage all candidates to apply.
You must be eligible to work in Canada.