We are currently seeking an Account Executive to join our growing Sales team in Ireland. This role can be performed from our Dublin office, remotely across Ireland, or a combination of both.
Clio’s Dublin team drives our EMEA expansion and is home to product development, sales, marketing, and customer success. The team operates like a startup within a larger company, which means we experiment and blaze the trail for Clio in new markets around the world.
We are looking for someone who is interested in playing a critical role in a close-knit, supportive team as we strive to become the market leader in the UK. This team is hyper-focused on enabling our customers’ success at every interaction point with Clio. We are a dedicated team who enjoy what we do and are serious about truly making a positive impact on our customers’ businesses.
Our Account Executive team is the engine that drives our business development efforts to the close. They provide sound advice, give product demonstrations, offer solutions to complex problems using strong business acumen and resourcefulness. They do it quickly, efficiently, and flawlessly, while continuing to revolutionise an entire industry.
Who you are
We aren’t looking for any traditional account executives to join this team. We are looking for an individual that thrives in a rapid-growth and high velocity environment. We are looking for dedicated professionals eager to grow their business, their customers, their peers and themselves. We want you to be hungry yet humble.
Reporting to the Head of Sales: EMEA, this exciting opportunity calls upon your prior B2B sales experience in developing and maintaining a deep understanding of technology, and its value, by building breadth and depth of knowledge around Clio’s platform and services.
You will serve as a trusted advisor and bring your consultative mindset to each interaction and drive effective change for your customers and peers.
What you’ll be doing
- Converting qualified leads using telephone, email and product demonstrations;
- Using Salesforce.com, and other tools, to prioritise, organise, and set appointments for qualified leads, and opportunities;
- Understanding your key metrics, including number of qualified leads, conversion rate at various stages of the funnel;
- Working with Product Engineers, Sales Engineers, and Customer Support in order to provide solutions to our customers with successful onboarding;
- Forecasting, negotiation and deal closure;
- Developing business cases for customers.
What you should have
- 3+ years of Sales experience;
- 3+ years of experience in technology;
- SaaS experience an asset;
- Experience in solution sales;
- Experience with full sales cycle, or from a professional sales environment;
- Knowledge and passion for technology and cloud-based products;
- A continuous improvement mindset.
Where your team works
Clio is currently transitioning to a Distributed by Design workplace, which means a workplace that is built around you. This means that Clio offers employees the opportunity to work from one of our offices or in a distributed manner across Ireland. At Clio, distributed working has been built into our culture from day one, with teams (and, at times, founders) distributed across provinces and time zones. We have invested in best-in-class tools, technology and culture to ensure our team members are set up to succeed no matter where they live in Ireland. We want all team members to feel like they're able to do their best work here, and we're committed to supporting that whether they prefer to work from an office or remotely.
Founded in Vancouver, Canada in 2008, Clio is transforming the practice of law, for good. Whether it's our industry-leading cloud-based practice management platform, our legal client relationship management (CRM), our ground-breaking Legal Trends Report or our ever-popular Clio Cloud Conference, Clio is at the forefront of advancing the legal sphere. With the help of the cloud, we make lawyers’ lives simpler and help them better organize and manage their legal practices.
In the past three years, we’ve launched a new interface and experience of our software, acquired our first company, launched a second product, secured the largest Series D in Canadian history at the time ($250M), and launched a $1 million dollar relief fund to help legal professionals navigate the challenges of COVID-19 (just to name a few).
We are dedicated to creating diverse teams and inclusive workplaces. We know that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and innovation. We believe you do your best work when you can show up as your authentic self—and that’s a key part of our culture.
Here are a few of the things that set us apart and make us the employer of choice for top talent in Canada and beyond:
- The chance to do work that matters on a product that truly changes lives. This is the place for driven people who want to make their mark;
- The freedom to choose your own path (and change it) to build a meaningful career that works for you, with the support of your leaders;
- Excellent health and dental coverage, 4 weeks vacation time, parental leave options and education spending;
- A pension matching program;
- Regular Zoom chats, virtual coffees and lunches with team activities;
- A monthly wellness stipend;
- A work from home stipend to optimize your remote workspace;
- Stock options.