We are currently seeking a Customer Support Specialist to join our Support Team in Burnaby.
Founded in Vancouver, Canada in 2008, Clio is transforming the practice of law, for good. Whether it's our industry-leading cloud-based practice management platform, our ground-breaking Legal Trends Report or our ever-popular Clio Cloud Conference, Clio is at the forefront of advancing the legal sphere.
With the help of the cloud, Clio makes lawyers’ lives simpler and helps them better organize and manage their legal practices. As one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies with international reach, we employ over 300 individuals with a rapidly growing customer base spanning 90 countries. Clio has been recognized as one of CIX’s Top 20 Most Influential Technology Companies, one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers, and has one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures. Additionally, for the last two years, we have been recognized on Deloitte's Fast50 Fast500 lists
We’re a tightly knit team of highly motivated, exceptionally talented employees all rowing towards a common goal: transforming the practice of law, for good. Our online hours are 5:00am-12:00am PST, Monday to Friday. We want you to help us reach our goal of providing an exceptional service experience. In addition to being highly organized and technically strong, the ideal candidate will be a consummate people-person with an outgoing personality and a keen interest in helping our customers get the most out of Clio.
Who you are:
- Naturally curious and thirsty to improve and learn everyday;
- Passionate for improving self-help options, both customer-facing and internal;
- Patient and understanding;
- Able to express yourself in a clear, concise, and empathetic manner;
- Fun, outgoing, and engaging - and loves to work as a cohesive team;
- Proficient in Windows and/or Mac operating environments.
What you'll be doing:
- Handle inbound requests by phone, chat and email with an eye to making the customer experience as effortless as possible;
- Through your mastery of the Clio product, confidently answer the question asked and proactively answer the next one they haven’t even thought of;
- Capture feedback on the product for use by our Product team;
- Methodically troubleshoot issues and coordinate resolution with the rest of the Clio Team;
- Add to our knowledge base, consistently check for quality and coach our users in the usage of this knowledge base;
- Contribute to personal and group projects to improve service delivery and processes across the department.
Serious bonus points if you:
- Have experience working with web-based/SaaS applications;
- Are familiar with Legal or other professional service industries;
- Can work flexible hours.
Why would you want to work here:
We offer a great compensation package, 3 weeks vacation, a fun work environment, a great benefits plan, and an opportunity to be part of a great growth story with unlimited potential. We are looking for owl-drawers and team builders—people who work hard and play for keeps. We hire the brightest, most driven people in tech, and boast alumni from Google, Salesforce, Facebook, Amazon and LinkedIn on our team. Come and join them!
Need more reasons? Here are some things that make us awesome:
- We’ll invest in your learning and development through innovative leadership development programming, an internal coaching program, and tuition and book reimbursements.
- We provide an RRSP matching program, a highly competitive parental leave program, and an RESP contribution program to help you plan for you and your little one’s’ future.
- We have weekly onsite yoga, bootcamp, and RMT massage (and a gym and shower on hand if things get too sweaty), games nights (old school and new school Street Fighter, boardgames, and more!), a table tennis (ping pong) room and a lot of really good players and even a beach volleyball league (on-premise) during the summer;
- We provide healthy snacks (and unhealthy ones) when you need to refuel.
- We have beer and wine on tap, catered lunch on Fridays, a nap room, and a bunch of puppies when you need to unwind (that’s right—we’re dog friendly).
We believe that ensuring diversity and inclusion will produce a better place to work and a better product. We encourage all candidates to apply.