We are currently seeking a Customer Support Specialist to work evenings in our Customer Support department in Burnaby.
Clio is a software company that’s transforming the legal industry, for good. We provide a world-leading, cloud-based practice management solution for legal professionals that makes their lives simpler and helps them build a better practice. As a Deloitte Technology Fast 50 winner for three years running, and with a team of over 200 global Clions, Clio is one of Canada’s fastest growing technology companies.
We are proud to be one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures, and named Employer of the Year by Techvibes. We are a tight-knit group of bright, driven, and genuine individuals who work hard and play to win.
We’re a tightly knit team of 300+ highly motivated, exceptionally talented employees all rowing towards a common goal: transforming the practice of law, for good. We want you to help us reach our goal of providing an exceptional service experience. In addition to being highly organized and technically strong, the ideal candidate will be a consummate people-person with an outgoing personality and a keen interest in helping our customers get the most out of Clio. To learn more, visit us at teamclio.tumblr. Join us.
Who you are:
- Naturally curious and thirsty to improve and learn everyday;
- Passionate for improving self-help options, both customer-facing and internal;
- Patient and understanding;
- Able to express yourself in a clear, concise, and empathetic manner;
- Fun, outgoing, and engaging - and loves to work as a cohesive team;
- Proficient in Windows and/or Mac operating environments.
What you'll be doing:
- Handle inbound requests by phone, chat and email with an eye to making the customer experience as effortless as possible;
- Through your mastery of the Clio product, confidently answer the question asked and proactively answer the next one they haven’t even thought of;
- Capture feedback on the product for use by our Product team;
- Methodically troubleshoot issues and coordinate resolution with the rest of the Clio Team;
- Add to our knowledge base, consistently check for quality and coach our users in the usage of this knowledge base;
- Contribute to personal and group projects to improve service delivery and processes across the department.
Serious bonus points if you:
- Have experience working with web-based/SaaS applications
- Are familiar with Legal or other professional service industries
- Can work flexible hours
We could talk to you about our ping pong table, beer taps, yoga classes, and nap room, but, we know you’re looking for more than that. Instead, here are a few of the things that set us apart and make us the employer of choice for top talent in Canada and beyond:
- The chance to do work that matters on a product that truly changes lives. This is the place for driven people who want to make their mark.
- The freedom to choose your own path (and change it) to build a meaningful career that works for you.
- Excellent health and dental coverage, vacation time, parental leave options and education spending
- An RRSP matching program
- Regular games nights and team outings with the best coworkers you’ll ever work with
We’re looking for owl-drawers and team builders. People who work hard, and play for keeps. We hire the brightest, most driven people in tech. We boast alumni from Google, Salesforce, Facebook, Amazon and LinkedIn on our team. Come and join them.
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe that ensuring diversity and inclusion will produce a better place to work and a better product. We encourage all candidates to apply.
You must be eligible to work in Canada.