Clio makes lawyers’ lives simpler and helps them better organize and manage their legal practices. As one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies with international reach, we employ over 250 individuals with offices in Vancouver, Toronto, Calgary, and Dublin to support a rapidly growing customer base spanning 90 countries. Clio has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, one of CIX’s Top 20 Most Influential Technology Companies, one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers, and has one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures.
- Join a diversely skilled design team using modern design tools (Sketch, Zeplin, InVision)
- Advocate for our customers by knowing them and their needs inside out.
- Concept, prototype, design and present solutions that solve both business and user problems and deliver measurable outcomes.
- Coach and mentor designers on a range of Design practices.
- Create sketches, flow diagrams, wireframes, and mockups of features serving different user segments.
- Conduct user interviews, usability testing, and analysis.
- Use and leverage metrics to drive product design and measure product success.
You should have:
- Excellent communications skills.
- 6+ years experience as an Interactive Designer with Product Experience. SaaS experience a bonus.
- A portfolio showing UX problem solving and great visual designs.
- Experience with modern wireframing tools (Sketch) and the willingness to adopt new tools as needed.
- Strong understanding of web technologies.
- A design degree or relevant experience with platform and/or application design.
- Humility plus strong opinions that are loosely held.
Why would you want to work here:
We offer a great compensation package, 3 weeks vacation, a fun work environment, a great benefits plan, and an opportunity to be part of a great growth story with unlimited potential. We are looking for owl-drawers and team builders—people who work hard and play for keeps. We hire the brightest, most driven people in tech, and boast alumni from Google, Salesforce, Facebook, Amazon and LinkedIn on our team. Come and join them!
Need more reasons? Here are some things that make us awesome:
- The chance to do work that matters on a product that truly changes lives. This is the place for driven people who want to make their mark.
- The freedom to choose your own path (and change it) to build a meaningful career that works for you.
- Excellent health and dental coverage, vacation time, parental leave options and education spending
- An RRSP matching program
- Regular games nights and team outings with the best coworkers you’ll ever work with
We believe that ensuring diversity and inclusion will produce a better place to work and a better product. We encourage all candidates to apply.