- Join a diversely skilled design team using modern design tools (Sketch, Zeplin, InVision)
- Advocate for our customers by knowing them and their needs inside out.
- Concept, prototype, design and present solutions that solve both business and user problems and deliver measurable outcomes.
- Coach and mentor designers on a range of Design practices.
- Create sketches, flow diagrams, wireframes, and mockups of features serving different user segments.
- Conduct user interviews, usability testing, and analysis.
- Use and leverage metrics to drive product design and measure product success.
You should have:
- Excellent communications skills.
- 6+ years experience as an Interactive Designer with Product Experience. SaaS experience a bonus.
- A portfolio showing UX problem solving and great visual designs.
- Experience with modern wireframing tools (Sketch) and the willingness to adopt new tools as needed.
- Strong understanding of web technologies.
- A design degree or relevant experience with platform and/or application design.
- Humility plus strong opinions that are loosely held.
We could talk to you about our ping pong table, beer taps, yoga classes, and nap room, but, we know you’re looking for more than that. Instead, here are a few of the things that set us apart and make us the employer of choice for top talent in Canada and beyond:
- The chance to do work that matters on a product that truly changes lives. This is the place for driven people who want to make their mark.
- The freedom to choose your own path (and change it) to build a meaningful career that works for you.
- Excellent health and dental coverage, 4 weeks vacation time, parental leave options and education spending
- An RRSP matching program
- Regular games nights and team outings with the best coworkers you’ll ever work with
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe that ensuring diversity and inclusion will produce a better place to work and a better product. We encourage all candidates to apply.