We are currently seeking a Customer Account Manager to join our Customer Enablement team in Burnaby.
Founded in Vancouver, Canada in 2008, Clio is transforming the practice of law, for good. Whether it's our industry-leading cloud-based practice management platform, our legal client relationship management (CRM), our ground-breaking Legal Trends Report or our ever-popular Clio Cloud Conference, Clio is at the forefront of advancing the legal sphere. With the help of the cloud, we make lawyers’ lives simpler and help them better organize and manage their legal practices. As one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies with international reach, we employ over 400 individuals with a rapidly growing customer base spanning 90 countries. Clio has been recognized as one of CIX’s Top 20 Most Influential Technology Companies, one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers for three years in a row, and has one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures. Additionally, for the last two years, we have been recognized on Deloitte's Fast50 Fast500 lists and were awarded Tech Culture of the Year and one of Canada's Best Managed Companies in 2019.
We are looking for tenacious and driven individuals who are customer first naturals. This role has been designed to ensure maximum health for Clio customers who are through their onboarding period and may need a little additional help or could be (or become) a Clio promoter.
Who you are:
We are looking for hunters. Self-starters who are hyper-focused on seeking out customers who may not be receiving full value from Clio, customers who may not be fully happy, or Clio advocates who might be willing to help us spread the good word and enable our mission statement to Transform the Practice of Law, for good.
In this interesting challenge you will be accountable for a large and diverse account base in terms of legal coverage: different law types (criminal, corporate, family for example), different customer types (lawyers, paralegals, office staff etc.), varied firms sizes and a varied workload. This is a low touch role where much of your activity will be driven by data from both our product and customer interactions.
You will need the ability to quickly connect with a customer on delivering value, and enable the relationship to guide the customer to first value, further value or away from churn. You will also manage any incoming refund requests and some accounts who may be looking to cancel.
Here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Directly impact important KPIs such as proactive churn prevention, adoption, expansion, customer retention, plus various project deliverables;
- Proactively reach out to customers to ensure they are receiving value from Clio;
- Re-engage customers with Clio usage through your understanding of the product, customer personas and the value available to our customers;
- Identify, act upon, and convert revenue opportunities ; provide analysis on conversion success, and iterate on opportunity type;
- Reach out to promoters for the brand, referrals, revenue and possible advocacy opportunities;
- Manage and retain incoming lifecycle opportunities such as refunds and escalations;
- Share feedback with the Product organisation to ensure we are building with customer front of mind;
- Work on and lead (where appropriate) customer driven projects.
You should have:
- 2+ Customer Success/Service/Support experience
- 2+ years in an account manager or similar function
- Sales experience
- Experience working in or closely with Sales organizations
- SaaS experience
Nice to have:
- Salesforce.com experience
We could talk to you about our ping pong table, beer taps, yoga classes, and nap room, but, we know you’re looking for more than that. Instead, here are a few of the things that set us apart and make us the employer of choice for top talent in Canada and beyond:
- The chance to do work that matters on a product that truly changes lives. This is the place for driven people who want to make their mark.
- The freedom to choose your own path (and change it) to build a meaningful career that works for you.
- Excellent health and dental coverage, 4 weeks vacation time, parental leave options and education spending
- An RRSP matching program
- Regular games nights and team outings with the best coworkers you’ll ever work with
Diversity and Inclusion
We believe that ensuring diversity and inclusion will produce a better place to work and a better product. We encourage all candidates to apply.