We’re looking for a passionate, tech recruiter to join our People team. You will own the growth of our Product Development department, and see us through the next phase of expansion.
GoCardless is growing fast. We’re at a pivotal point in our growth, and are now processing millions of payments every month. We serve thousands of small and medium-sized businesses, as well as multinational companies such as Thomas Cook, the Guardian, and Box. As our business grows, so does our team, and the People team is at the heart of bringing in the best candidates for GoCardless - those who have the technical skills, and who embody our culture.
You'll be GoCardless’ ambassador, talking to people about what we're passionate about: building a great team of individuals motivated to work together to achieve our vision of becoming a global payments network. You’ll be managing all of our Product Development hires across Engineering, Product Management, Data and Design. You care deeply about the experience of your candidates, and you’ll pay attention to all the details that make their journey through the hiring process the best it can be from start to finish.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Working with hiring managers to develop highly effective recruiting and sourcing strategies
- Creating new and innovative channels to attract quality candidates: from headhunting, to networking tools, to acting as GoCardless’ brand ambassador at events
- Improving our hiring tools and processes based on data-driven decision-making
- Reporting regular performance metrics to assess pipeline success
- Training new hiring managers and supporting the ongoing development of our hiring team
- Collaborating with teams across the company to drive forward our employer brand
We think you’ll enjoy this role if:
You truly appreciate the importance of culture and engagement in growing teams, and you want to play a vital role in building GoCardless’ employer brand, and generating awareness across key online and offline channels.
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You have in depth experience of running high growth technical recruitment programmes in a fast growing tech focussed business
- You’re passionate about delivering amazing candidate experience
- You have an analytical mindset, and you make data-driven recruitment strategy decisions
- You’re knowledgeable about the best channels, ATS, and other recruitment technologies in the market
- You have great communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills, and you’re able to build strong and productive relationships
- You’re incredibly detail oriented, able to prioritise amongst multiple functions, and manage time efficiently
- You’re a team player, capable of working with people from different backgrounds and experience.
- You have a strong network in the startup ecosystems
- You participate in relevant recruitment meetups and networking events
This role would ideally suit someone with previous experience in a fast-paced, high growth startup. However our team comes from a variety of backgrounds and we welcome diversity – if you're unsure, please apply.