We’re looking for a passionate, tech recruiter to join our People team. You will support the growth of our Product Development departments in London, which include; Data, Software Engineering, Product Management, Design, Security.
GoCardless is growing fast. We’re at a pivotal point in our growth and are now processing millions of payments every month. We serve 40,000 thousand small and medium-sized businesses, as well as multinational companies such as Thomas Cook, the Guardian, and Box. As our business grows, so does our team, and the People team is at the heart of bringing in the best candidates for GoCardless - those who have the technical skills, and who embody our culture.
You'll be GoCardless’ ambassador, talking to people about what we're passionate about building a great team of individuals motivated to work together to achieve our vision of becoming a global payments network. You care deeply about the experience of your candidates, and you’ll pay attention to all the details that make their journey through the hiring process the best it can be from start to finish.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Working with hiring managers to develop highly effective recruiting and sourcing strategies
- Sourcing, attracting and engaging candidates through the broad spectrum of channels and initiatives
- Creating and discovering new and innovative channels to attract quality candidates: from headhunting to networking tools, to acting as GoCardless’ brand ambassador at events
- Improving our hiring tools and processes based on data-driven decision-making
- Collaborating with teams across the company to drive forward our employer brand
We think you’ll enjoy this role if:
You truly appreciate the importance of culture and engagement in growing teams, and you want to play a vital role in building GoCardless’ employer brand and generating awareness across key online and offline channels.
You are looking to build on your experience. You will have the opportunity to work alongside experienced Talent Partners, improving your ability to build relationships and communicate effectively with stakeholders.
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You have experience of running high growth technical recruitment programmes in a fast-growing tech focussed business through an internal talent or RPO role
- You’re passionate about delivering an amazing candidate experience
- You have great communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills, and you’re able to build strong and productive relationships
- You’re detail oriented, able to prioritise amongst multiple functions and manage time efficiently
- You’re a team player, capable of working with people from different backgrounds and experience
- Most importantly, you like to discuss technical topics and enjoy staying up to date with the technical market
This role would ideally suit someone with previous experience in a fast-paced, high growth startup. However our team comes from a variety of backgrounds and we welcome diversity – if you're unsure, please apply.