This is a really exciting time to join Product Marketing at GoCardless. We’re building a team to connect the dots between a fantastic product and huge growth potential. The opportunity is enormous and we’re looking for ambitious, smart and versatile people to help us to unlock it. As we expand domestically and globally, the Product Marketing team has a critical role in supporting and enabling growth.
We organise the Product Marketing team into two parts, focusing on different core outcomes:
Product Success: Driving awareness and uptake of new product launches
Commercial Success: ensuring that we have clearly differentiated value propositions for key audiences, and that our Sales team have the tools they need to easily articulate them.
We’re now looking for a Product Marketing Manager (Product Success) to focus on the following:
- Lead the definition and execution of the go-to-market strategy for product and feature launches by:
- Conducting research to understand customer requirements
- Defining and developing the value proposition
- Defining the GTM strategy
- Drive the go-to-market strategy for product and feature launches including target audiences, value proposition, market opportunity and differentiation.
- Partner with Product, Marketing and Partnerships teams to agree and deliver promotional plans that drive awareness and uptake among target audiences.
- Determine success metrics for product launches, and report back on results against targets.
- Deliver internal launch for commercial teams including training and collateral.
- Partner with the Commercial Success Product Marketing team to produce feature level training collateral for Sales.
- Gain feedback on perceptions of our value proposition from the market.
What we’re looking for
We’re building a team of stand-out Product Marketers and are looking for people who are creative, driven and looking for a new challenge in a fast growing technology organisation.
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You have a proven track record of delivering tangible results in a product marketing role within a SaaS technology organisation.
- You have been working as a Product Marketing Manager for a minimum of 3 years.
- You have experience of working collaboratively as part of cross-functional teams to take products to market.
- You understand what the component parts are, and how to determine them, for a product launch go-to-market strategy.
- You have lead projects to gain insight from customers, and understand how to translate this into useful feedback for Product teams.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You enjoy working as part of cross-functional teams to drive consensus.
- You enjoy tackling challenging problems to ensure continuous improvement.
- You are action-orientated and enjoy making an impact.
- You are comfortable converting complex concepts into clear, engaging messages for internal and external audiences.
- You are comfortable interpreting data and using it to inform decision making.
- You enjoy driving projects from planning and strategy through to execution and analysis of results.
Our team come from a variety of backgrounds and we welcome diversity – if you’re unsure, please apply.