GoCardless is creating the world’s first payment network for bank transfers, to rival credit and debit cards. Our mission is to break down barriers, so businesses can take payments directly from customers’ bank accounts, anywhere in the world, in any currency. We’ve re-invented Direct Direct in Europe, providing a simple way to collect recurring payments online. With our powerful API, our network of software partners and the backing of our incredible investors, we’re now taking next-generation bank transfers to businesses around the world.
As a function, Sales Operations & Enablement is the critical link between the development and the execution of the go-to-market strategy and acts as a force multiplier for improving sales productivity.
We are seeking a Sales Training Director to direct and oversee the organisation’s sales training program to ensure the maximum effectiveness of the entire sales function from lead development to enterprise account executives. Taking our early-stage sales training strategy and approach to the next level offering sales the development they need.
Some of the roles and responsibilities of the Sales Training Director are:
- Conduct initial analysis to determine knowledge gaps and training needs
- Have responsibility for the development and the execution of a formalised training strategy
- Focus on the delivery of the programs and materials that provide effective, engaging and results-driven training
- Monitor participant results and use these to improve and enhance training and provide additional development programs
- Partner with cross-functional internal stakeholders to ensure that everyone is skilled up on the areas they need to be successful
- Engage with our external training partner on sales skills and value selling
- Working with the small team ensure that our process, methodology and training align
Skills, know-how and experience:
- Be well versed in the creation of and delivering sales training methodologies
- Personal Sales experience (value selling)
- Previous sales training experience
- Knowledge of SaaS and Financial services would be a distinct advantage
Preferred skills - nice to have:
- System knowledge:
- DataDwell (CMS)
- Appinium (LMS)
- Formal coaching and training qualifications
We welcome a wide diversity of applicants, and our team are from a variety of backgrounds, so if you’re unsure please apply!