At GoCardless, we’re passionate about payments. Our vision is to provide businesses with the best way to collect recurring payments, wherever they and their customers are in the world.
Today, we help over 50,000 businesses take the pain out of getting paid, so they can concentrate on what they do best. And by partnering with over 200 software providers, more and more businesses are benefiting from our unique borderless payments platform every day. But we’re just getting started!
We’re headquartered in London, and backed by some of the world’s leading investors including Google Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Balderton Capital, Accel Partners and Notion Capital. Over 400 employees worldwide have decided to develop their careers with us. We’ve built a friendly, collaborative culture where we hire and develop ambitious people that share our desire to do work we can be proud of. We value learning and feedback, and support colleagues to develop in their role and more broadly in their career.
We are seeking a Marketing Operations Executive to work within the Global Marketing team to support our upcoming scale-up objectives for a Maternity cover position - 12 month FTC.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and delivering impactful marketing automation programmes for our international territories (including but not exclusive to France, Germany and Spain).
- Developing documentation for the use of Pardot by other members of the GC team
- Providing training and governance on the use of Pardot by other GC team members
- Configuring Pardot programs and executing tasks associated with campaigns including developing nurture paths, customised emails, landing pages, forms and lists
- Defining and implementing new functionality for Pardot including (but not limited to) lead scoring and progressive profiling
- Responsibility for email channel performance including monitoring key channel metrics and developing and implementing a test plan to optimise the performance of email campaigns
- Building, launching and reporting on email marketing campaign performance
- Continuously analyse operational processes to find and implement new efficiencies
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for a talented and ambitious Marketing Operations Executive who is keen to help shape and define the marketing operations function of a growing global Fintech business.
- Prior experience of using Pardot, Marketo, Salesforce Marketing Cloud or any other leading automation solution; building, customising and delivering campaigns & programs and reporting on results
- Experience of working with Salesforce a must, alongside understanding its relationship with the marketing automation platform
- Must be comfortable building and managing concurrent automation programmes
- Intellectual and analytical curiosity to dig into ‘the why’ of various results and to question the way they are
- Must be comfortable with uncertainty. Projects and assignments will change rapidly, must be flexible enough to accommodate changing priorities and timelines
- Basic HTML experience (not necessary but preferred)
- Comfortable working within cross-functional teams
- Ideally fluent in French, German or Spanish and comfortable building marketing automation programmes within these languages
This role would suit someone with a minimum of 3-4 years of experience working with marketing automation tools within a marketing operations function. You will ideally have worked in the SaaS or technology sector previously.
We welcome a wide diversity of candidates from varying backgrounds – if you're unsure, please apply.