Go the extra mile to delight our customers.
GoCardless is growing fast. We’ve built a world-class product that opens up Direct Debit to small and medium-sized businesses across the UK, Europe and now Australia! We have recently extended our offering to multinational companies like the Guardian, TripAdvisor and Box. Thousands of businesses already rely on us to handle their payments, and hundreds more join us every week.
We're looking for bright, empathic people to join our evening team on the 3.00pm to midnight (BST) shift and provide first-rate support and guidance to our UK, European, North American and Australian users. We will consider candidates who wish to work remotely or in our office (based in London).
We pride ourselves on listening to our users and doing everything we can to solve their problems. As a member of our Support team, you'll represent the customer's voice across the company. As your knowledge and experience grows, you’ll have opportunities to help inform our product roadmap to ensure we are always building something people want.
We've built a friendly, collaborative culture, where we hire and develop driven people that share our desire to do the work we can be proud of. We value learning and feedback, and are devoted to encouraging and supporting each other's continual professional growth.
You'll work as part of a wider team of around 20 passionate individuals who work with our UK, European, Australian and North American merchants to solve tough problems and provide world class service.
The ideal candidate
- previous experience of working remotely is highly desirable (if you express interest to work remotely)
- previous experience of working in a startup/scaleup is highly desirable
- you love helping people & enjoy working in a truly fast paced culture and thrive in small teams
- you're organised, reliable, diligent and attentive to detail
- you learn quickly and are comfortable with complexity
- you are able to work independently and under minimal supervision
- you have a flawless command of English and communicate with clarity
- Our team comes from a variety of backgrounds and we embrace diversity – if you have an additional language, even better!
If you wish to work remotely, then we require you to have:
- a stable and noise free working environment conducive for serving our customers
- a stable WiFi connection
- able to work without any interruption to the service we provide
- Your CV must be accompanied with a cover letter
- Your cover letter must outline the following:
- your motivation to apply for this role
- explain why this shift pattern appeals to you
- your experience of working this kind of shift pattern before
We welcome a wide diversity of applicants, and our team are from a variety of backgrounds, so if you’re unsure please apply.