Who we're looking for
A proven leader for creating and scaling demand generation in a medium to high value B2B environment, you will be supremely confident in ability to build and execute a demand gen program that delivers results.
This opportunity is to lead & develop the team & strategy with responsibility for the creation of our global business pipeline.
You will create and drive a demand generation function that delivers predictability and scalability of the demand generation ‘machine’ through multi-channel, multi touch campaigns across a range of segments, verticals use cases and countries.
It will lead a team of around 12 experienced marketers spanning all the disciplines required to deliver on this including campaign development and execution, media strategy & planning, marketing operations, and growth marketing.
It will have responsibility for creating the MarTech platform that will scale to support thousands of prospect journeys.
Deliver the People, Programs, Processes and Platforms to achieve all this whilst collaborating with other functions within and beyond marketing including Brand, Design, Content, Comms, Social, Product and regional marketing.
- Devise the strategy for developing a pipeline of global opportunity for our contracted business
- Justify and optimise a multi-million pound budget to drive demand across a range of channels and Geos
- Develop and run innovative campaigns that centre around our buyer needs and position and differentiate GoCardless for global recurring payments
- Develop and execute targeted media plans that engage and retain interest with our target audiences
- Move prospects through a buy cycle via a comprehensive nurture program
- Implement a full attribution model enabling the optimisation of investment by Channel, Segment, Campaign and Stage
- Collaborate with France and Sales to implement Budget planning and forecasting
In just eight years, GoCardless has become one of the preeminent UK FInTechs now taking on the world. We have over 50,000 Merchants ranging from small business to global enterprises. Our focus going forward is in higher value, contracted deals that require a typical SaaS pipeline of business opportunities. To achieve this we have carved out resources to build such a team to create the demand for our products across different countries, segments and channels.
- Deep knowledge and experience of B2B demand generation for medium value (£20k-£250k) business opportunities
- Experience building demand programs that span multiple countries
- Knowledge and application of media, online and preferably offline for B2B awareness, intent and conversion
- Ability to drive the creation of multi-channel campaigns that work
- Strong experience and deep understanding of lead management techniques and processes
- Deep knowledge of all MarTech platforms from CRM, ABM, Nurturing and advertising
- Analytical beyond the surface data
- The ability to dig into data to uncover insights and drive strategies as a result
You will be;
- Customer centric
- Operationally focus and process driven
- Media savvy, there is more to life than LinkedIn!
- Creative enough to stimulate thinking
What we have to offer
Among other things:
- Focus on your growth and development: regular discussions with your manager about your personal goals, feedback, coaching, learning and conference budget
- A clear career progression: paths for managers and individual contributors, opportunities for growth and leadership aligned to our competencies framework
- Ownership and autonomy: we give people problems to solve rather than specifications to implement, end to end ownership (deciding on the solution, implementing it, releasing it, maintaining it)
- Good work-life balance
Our team comes from a variety of backgrounds and we embrace diversity – if you’re unsure, please apply.