Drive our growth and shape our future.
At GoCardless we’re looking to scale from processing £5 billion a year to over £20 billion. Our vision is to create a global connected payments network, making payments simpler on the internet no matter what country you're in or what software you are using.
We’ve built a friendly, collaborative culture where we hire and develop ambitious people that share our desire to produce work we can be proud of. We value learning and feedback, and there will be significant scope for you to develop and expand your role as our team continues its rapid growth.
We’re looking for a Senior Marketing Operations Manager to lead our growing Marketing Operations team. We like to think of the Marketing Operations team as the lynchpin of the Global Marketing organisation with an important remit drive performance, clarity and efficiency through people processes and platforms.
The successful candidate will be expected to think analytically, strategically and tactically - from the co-ordination of plans, to the laser focus of execution. Being able to prioritise key issues and most impactful solutions will be an essential part of the role. She or he will be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and able to think strategically while paying careful attention to detail.
Leading a team of 5, we are looking for a Marketing Operations Leader who can:
- Drive accountability & performance analysis
- Responsibility for delivery of Management level performance data & marketing performance optimisation data
- Provide data-driven recommendations on how to optimise ongoing go-to-market plans and campaigns
- Manage lead to revenue process including lead routing and integrity of data throughout the process
- Provide escalation around SLAs from MQLs to sales handover, ensuring no MQL is lost
- Own and develop Marketing infrastructure
- You will be responsible for all aspects of the deployment and governance of marketing technology and tools
- You will own data strategy development and implementation
- Enable the Marketing team
- Process design, optimisation & Management including streamline marketing processes, reporting structures & cadence & project management
- Regularly perform deep-dives on processes, by gathering qualitative feedback and quantitative results, and presenting recommendations to the business on how we can improve
- Streamline planning & budgeting
- Leading the marketing planning & budget cycle for 9 markets globally (and growing!)
- Develop a data strategy across 1st, 2nd & 3rd party data.
- Approx. 5 years work experience with a background in a marketing operations environment
- Experience in lead funnel optimisation based on marketing and sales collaboration
- An ability to think clearly, solve problems, scope requirements, and prioritise project work
- Ability to think strategically and act tactically
- Ability to negotiate across multiple groups of stakeholders with competing priorities and influence without direct authority
- Ability to work efficiently with data
- Ability to manage and develop others across multiple disciplines from performance analysis to programme management
- A strong sense of urgency and a relentless commitment to high-standards
We welcome a wide diversity of candidates from varying backgrounds – if you're unsure, please apply.