GoCardless is creating the world’s first payment network for bank transfers, to rival credit and debit cards. Our mission is to break down barriers, so businesses can take payments directly from customers’ bank accounts, anywhere in the world, in any currency. Our vision is to create a global payments network, making payments simpler on the internet no matter what country you're in
To help achieve this we're looking for bright, ambitious people to join our talented sales team and accelerate our growth in the UK & European market.
The sales team at GoCardless combines deep product expertise with a commitment to helping new and existing businesses succeed across a range of industries.
You'll manage inbound calls as the first point of contact for many new and growing businesses interested in us. You will also redirect incoming calls to relevant parts of the business.
You will be speaking to prospective customers from the beginning of your second week - this could be anyone from a local piano teacher to the CFO of a large multinational company. We will give you extensive training and then trust you to be the first point of contact with all our new prospects.
- You have experience working within sales, customer support or a customer service environment - or a recent graduate
- You have an ability to understand the finance industry
- You have a passion for technology, the startup community, and supporting other businesses as they grow
- You have the motivation and flexibility to work well in a rapidly changing high-growth environment
- You have superb verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency (written and verbal) in English & German
Our team come from a variety of backgrounds and we welcome diversity – if you’re unsure, please apply.