Drive our growth and shape our future.
At GoCardless we’re looking to scale from processing nearly £5 billion a year to over £10 billion. Our vision is to build a global connected payments network, making payments simpler on the internet no matter what country you're in or what software you are using.
GoCardless is building the world’s first payment network for bank to bank payments, to rival credit and debit cards. Our mission is to break down barriers, so businesses can take payments directly from customers’ bank accounts, anywhere globally, in any currency. We’ve re-invented Direct Direct in Europe, providing a simple way to collect recurring payments online. With our powerful API, our network of software partners and the backing of our incredible investors, we’re now taking next-generation bank to bank payments to businesses around the world.
Reporting directly into the GM France, you’ll be instrumental in leading an established team of account executives, while being tasked to further build out this team in relation to our global roadmap. You’ll also establish and manage against KPIs to track team's performance and support in identifying and closing strategic opportunities in the Enterprise space.
In this role you will:
- Lead a growing team of established Account Executives.
- Partner with internal departments most notably our Marketing team in order to develop the team’s business plans, insights, process improvement and go-to-market strategy.
- Develop an Enterprise Account Plan for strategic accounts then drive the execution of that plan to success.
- Manage complex sales negotiations.
- Follow a structured deal qualification process (we use MEDDICC).
- Develop and help steer strategic initiatives where required and ensure that they are delivered effectively to the team.
- Lead and manage projects within and across the sales teams.
- Help define and implement the new global sales organisation, taking active ownership of parts of it.
- Drive operational improvements for team, including optimising resource allocation, measuring progress against goals and facilitating management discussions and decisions.
- Experience in Technology/SaaS Sales or equivalent management experience in a complimentary company offering a value add offering.
- Adept at managing lengthy sales cycles (up to 12 months) at enterprise level, maintaining a focus on keeping the deals on track.
- Demonstrate strong experience in operational cadence, forecasting, mentoring and performance management.
- Distinctive problem-solving and project management skills, including experience executing complex strategic and operational initiatives.
- Data driven approach to sales forecasting, reporting and decision making.
- Strong commercial acumen and demonstrated ability to successfully navigate and influence within a complex business environment.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills, consistent track record of building positive relationships with senior stakeholders.
Our team comes from a variety of backgrounds and we welcome diversity – if you’re unsure, please apply.