GoCardless is creating the world’s first payment network for bank transfers, to rival credit and debit cards. Our mission is to break down barriers, so businesses can take payments directly from customers’ bank accounts, anywhere in the world, in any currency. We’ve re-invented Direct Direct in Europe, providing a simple way to collect recurring payments online. With our powerful API, our network of software partners and the backing of our incredible investors, we’re now taking next-generation bank transfers to businesses around the world.
To achieve this we need people who believe in and can demonstrate the value of our global recurring payments platform, ultimately closing multi-year deals with major global enterprises. This isn’t going to be easy. We are building and selling something that doesn’t exist in the market today and you will be a key part of our success. If that sounds interesting, read on.
What will you be doing?
Our vision is to fix recurring payments at a global scale, and as someone responsible for selling this vision to the biggest names in the world, you will be at the forefront of this.
An average day might entail:
Closing multi-territory, multi-year deals with large global enterprises
Identifying a set of accounts that meet this criteria
Developing account plans, working with stakeholders in marketing to deliver those plans and building your network within those accounts
Selling the value of our global payments platform and then developing opportunities through negotiation and contract closure
As an Enterprise Account Executive, we want to give you all of the tools and skills you need to succeed and thrive. We run frequent sales training sessions across a range of topics - from best outreach practices to negotiation skills. In addition, you will be encouraged to identify skills you want to improve and we'll work with you to develop a plan to improve them.
- Strong commercial acumen and demonstrated ability to successfully navigate and influence within a complex business environment +5-10 years experiences.
- Hunting for new opportunities in a green field market and being overachiever in such context.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills, consistent track record of building positive relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Adept at managing lengthy sales cycles (up to 12 months) at enterprise level, maintaining a focus on keeping the deals on track.
- Distinctive problem-solving and project management skills, including experience executing complex strategic and operational initiatives.
- Experience in Technology/SaaS Sales or in Financial solution selling experience in a complimentary company offering a value add offering.
GoCardless have built a dynamic, collaborative culture in which we hire and develop smart, driven people that share our desire to do work we can be proud of. We value learning and feedback, and we spur each other on to raise the bar of success.
Our team comes from a variety of backgrounds, and we embrace diversity – if you’re unsure, please apply.