Develop an effective partner network and supercharge our growth.
At GoCardless we’re scaling from processing £5 billion a year to over £10 billion. Our vision is to build a global connected payments network, making payments simpler on the internet no matter what country you're in or what software you’re using.
Our strategic partnerships with market-leading platforms such as Junifer Systems, Kashflow and Teamup have been critical to our success in reaching over 30,000 businesses globally and will be key to our future success.
We’re doubling down on our growth and are looking for a bold, smart and versatile person to establish partnerships with German software platforms.
Reporting directly to German General Manager, you’ll be responsible for securing the foundation of our revenue growth in Germany for years to come.
In this cross-functional role, you will develop and manage the partner network in Germany and Austria. You will be responsible for building new partnerships with software platforms that focus on the German speaking market. This includes the overall framework for partner collaboration, ensure successful onboarding and drive new business with existing partners. This will be the foundation of our revenue growth in Germany and Austria for years to come.
You’ll work closely with our Sales, Marketing and global partner teams to develop pipeline and work with all GoCardless functions to strengthen each partnership of your portfolio.
As the main advocate for new German partners, you’ll provide invaluable feedback to our Product and Operations teams to ensure that we can develop long-lasting and successful partnerships.
You should apply if:
- You have experience working in Partnerships Development or Business Development, ideally in a B2B tech environment.
- You have strong relationship and communication skills. You enjoy presenting and are comfortable working with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- You are commercially astute with strong quantitative and analytical skills. You enjoy negotiation and building business cases.
- You are comfortable selling the business benefits of a technical product.
- You are self-motivated, driven, high-energy and engaging. You inspire others to work with you.
- Be passionate about being part of a high growth Fintech and having an impact on how GoCardless grows.
Our team comes from a variety of backgrounds, and we embrace diversity – if you’re unsure, please apply.