As a team our role is to create an efficient and effective business creating more selling time through continuous improvement and this role is essential to the success of this.
The Sales Operations Analyst provides analysis and decision making support for the Global Sales function with ad hoc reporting and analysis. You will also be the owner and creator of the GTM packs and quarterly business reviews (QBRs) and will work closely with and support the Global Sales Operations Director on the annual planning and quarterly forecasting reviews and updates.
The position will involve the creation and maintenance of reports within Salesforce.com and spreadsheets (Google Sheets). You will be accountable for supporting the sales teams whilst enabling self serve operational reporting for scalability.
The ultimate goal of the Sales Operations Analyst is to enable timely and informed decision making from sales rep to CRO.
Key data focuses will include:
- Sales attainment
- Sales activity inputs
- Funnel conversion metrics
Key tasks and focuses will include:
- Ensure availability and provision of relevant bookings pipeline and forecast reports and dashboards to sales.
- Perform proactive analysis of bookings, forecast rollups, pipeline and trending to drive proactive positive change.
- Support fiscal year planning including quota setting, headcount analysis and territory planning.
- Provide strategic and tactical support on sales executions to the sales leadership team.
- Facilitate sales post mortem analysis in the form of prior period reviews and future suggestions based upon data.
Skills, know-how and experience:
- Salesforce.com experience
- Advanced spreadsheet skills (Google Sheets ideally)
- The ability to communicate at all levels and translate data into actions
- A passion for problem solving both strategically and by getting your hands dirty
- Extreme attention to detail for accuracy in all reporting and data
- Experience in a SaaS business and knowledge of the key metrics
Preferred skills - nice to have:
- Advanced Google Suite knowledge, specifically Google Sheets
- Prior Sales and Sales Operations experience
- Project management experience
- Technical experience with VBA or Macros would be advantageous (google suite)
- Familiar with Pardot would be beneficial
Our team come from a variety of backgrounds and we welcome diversity – if you’re unsure, please apply.