We’re looking for a passionate individual to join our People team. You will support the growth of our Sales and Marketing departments, and act as a true business partner through our next phase of expansion.
GoCardless is growing fast. We’re at a pivotal point in our growth and are now processing millions of payments every month. We serve thousands of small and medium-sized businesses, as well as multinational companies such as Thomas Cook, the Guardian, and Box. As our business grows, so does our team, and the People team is at the heart of bringing in the best candidates for GoCardless - those who have the skills, and who embody our culture.
You'll be GoCardless’ ambassador, talking to people about what we're passionate about: building a great team of individuals motivated to work together to achieve our vision of becoming a global payments network. You care deeply about the experience of your candidates, and you’ll pay attention to all the details that make their journey through the hiring process the best it can be from start to finish.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Sourcing, attracting and engaging candidates through the broad spectrum of channels and initiatives
- Conducting initial phone interviews and identifying the very best talent in the market for GoCardless
- Supporting the Talent Team to develop highly effective recruiting and sourcing strategies with hiring managers
- Creating new and innovative channels to attract quality candidates: from headhunting to networking tools, to acting as GoCardless’ brand ambassador at events
- Improving our hiring tools and processes based on data-driven decision-making
- Collaborating with teams across the company to drive forward our employer brand
We think you’ll enjoy this role if:
You truly appreciate the importance of culture and engagement in growing teams, and you want to play a vital role in building GoCardless’ employer brand, generating awareness across key online and offline channels.
You are looking to build on your experience. You will have the opportunity to work alongside experienced Talent Partners, improving your ability to build relationships and communicate effectively with stakeholders.
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You have in-depth experience of running high growth recruitment programmes in a fast-growing tech focussed business, ideally within Sales, Marketing or Operations from an internal talent role or as a talent partner through an RPO or similar
- You’re passionate about delivering an amazing candidate experience
- You have an analytical mindset, and you make data-driven recruitment strategy decisions
- You’re knowledgeable about the best channels, ATS, and other recruitment technologies in the market
- You enjoy sourcing & love finding new and innovative ways to approach the best talent in the market as well as tried and tested ones
- You have great communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills, and you’re able to build strong and productive relationships