At GoCardless we’re looking to scale from processing nearly £5 billion a year to over £10 billion. Our vision is to build a global connected payments network, making payments simpler no matter what country you're in or what software you are using.
GoCardless is building the world’s first payment network for bank-to-bank payments, to rival credit and debit cards.
Our mission is to break down barriers, so businesses can take payments directly from customers’ bank accounts, anywhere globally, in any currency.
Our strategic partnerships with market-leading billing platforms such as Zuora, Salesforce and Chargebee have been critical to our success in reaching over 40,000 business and will be key to our future success both locally and globally.
As part of the next phase of expansion we are looking for a bold, smart and versatile Senior Partner Account Manager to drive and grow these strategic global partnerships.
You’ll be responsible for leading the relationship with key global partners like Zuora, Salesforce and Chargebee with the goal of growing our revenue, building deeper relationships and leading our expansion with them globally.
You will develop and execute against an account plan, build a strong network within the partner, and work with their product and local country teams to help us grow internationally.
You’ll work closely with our Sales and Marketing teams to develop a joint go-to-market plan and identify new leads to target. You’ll also build alliances with key system integrators, consultants and other influencers within these partner ecosystems.
As the main advocate for these partners, you’ll provide invaluable feedback to our Product and Operations teams to ensure that we can develop long-lasting and successful partnerships.
You Should Apply if:
- You have experience working in strategic partnerships or account management, ideally in a B2B tech environment
- You have strong relationship and communication skills. You love networking and can articulate yourself clearly
- You are commercially astute with strong quantitative and analytical skills. You relish digging into data and using feedback from partners to identify growth opportunities
- You are comfortable learning a highly technical product. Whilst you won’t need to code, we will expect you to relish the prospect of learning our APIs inside out
- You are open to international travel and attending events as a GC ambassador
- You are self-motivated, driven, high-energy and engaging. You inspire others to work with you
- Preferred: you have experience working outside of the UK, in particular in North America
- Preferred: you speak other European languages, in particular French, German or Spanish
- Ideal: you have experience working with core business software, ideally CRM, Billing or ERP
- Ideal: You have experience working within the payments industry
We welcome a wide diversity of applicants, and our team are from a variety of backgrounds, so if you’re unsure please apply.