At GoCardless we’re looking to scale from processing nearly £5 billion a year to over £10 billion. Our vision is to build a global connected payments network, making payments simpler no matter what country you're in or what software you are using.
GoCardless is building the world’s first payment network for bank-to-bank payments, to rival credit and debit cards. Our mission is to break down barriers, so businesses can take payments directly from customers’ bank accounts, anywhere globally, in any currency.
To further help us achieve this goal, we’re looking for a talented internationally experienced leader who will be responsible for building and rapidly growing GoCardless’ Partner Revenues globally through our rapidly growing Partner network.
In this new role, you will build a partner organisation based on International software vendors covering both SMB (eg Xero) and Global Enterprise (eg Zuora) as well as over 150 ‘local’ partners based in a specific territories. These organisations have, and will continue to have, significant impact on GoCardless’ revenues.
You will also be responsible for developing existing Partnerships whilst identifying both global and localised technology partners. Working with them to build joint GTM strategies and to deliver revenue.
You will manage and develop a team of Partner Development, Success, Marketing and Sales individuals to work through technology partners globally. Your team will initially span London and Paris with the potential growth across other territories such as Germany, Australia and USA.
As a Leader and part of our Sales Leadership Team we look for the courage and confidence to challenge the status quo; anticipating problems and mitigating risks.
Who we’re looking for
- Experience having led a fast growing International Partner Team for a Saas Software Company
- Built new revenue streams through a partner network globally
- Developed and led a portfolio of Global Partnerships which deliver fast growing revenue in multiple countries across Europe, North America and APAC
- Previously executed joint Go-to-Market strategies, regionally, locally (i.e. in country) and globally
- Attention to detail, and the ability to negotiate complex contracts with Partners.
- Comfortable managing remote Business Development, Marketing and Sales individuals - based in other countries or continents
- Strategic view of the business and experience of working at the Executive Board level cross functionally across the business to execute joint goals and plans
- Grown a significantly sized multi-country team of professionals
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A key decision Maker: you have excellent decision-making, analytical and problem solving skills, assessing the relative importance of activities and assignments and adjusting priorities when appropriate
- A Culture builder: You have motivation and flexibility to work well in a rapidly changing and fast-growing environment
Our team comes from a variety of backgrounds and we embrace diversity – if you’re unsure, please apply