Bolt is a fully integrated Canadian ecommerce fulfillment and last-mile logistics partner with facilities in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, and Ottawa. We offer cost-effective, technology-first solutions to seamlessly manage and securely store inventory, fulfill ecommerce orders and deliver best-in-class customer experiences.
We are an adaptable, solution-focused, fast-paced team looking for energetic people who would like to have a rare opportunity to join one of Canada's fastest-growing companies.
COVID consideration: At Bolt, the health and safety of our employees is of utmost importance to us. We are taking necessary additional measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and ensure a safe environment for our employees and candidates. This includes providing masks to all our employees, administering temperature and symptom checks at the beginning of each shift and maintaining social distancing where possible. We also encourage COVID-19 awareness with our employees through informational posters and frequent reminders.
***Please note that the work location is in Richmond, B.C.***
Applicants must have experience driving 20ft trucks with a Class 5 license and a clean abstract.
Pay: $24/hr + Benefits + 100% tips
Schedule: Thursdays to Mondays (Involves 2 nights overnight stay at a hotel)
Hours per week: 45 hours
What's in it for you:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Full time, year round position
- Referral bonus for each friend you successfully refer to work at Bolt
- Cash tips, 100% yours to keep.
Who you are:
- Punctual and reliable
- Have a class 5 Driver's license
- You have an excellent understanding of technology and are proficient on a smartphone/tablet
- You have at least 6 months of furniture handling and moving experience
- You're comfortable to work weekends
- Physically fit – must be able to lift up to 75 lbs for extended periods of time
- 6 months of truck driving experience with a clean abstract
Ideal hire’s roles/responsibilities:
- Perform a number of customer deliveries from our Richmond warehouse to customers in Kelowna/Kamloops/Vernon area
- Ability to lift 75+ lbs consistently throughout the day
- Assist with loading/unloading of items delivered to client/warehouse.
- Complete pre and post-trip inspections of company vehicles and safely operate equipment
- Maintain Bolt's assets and property (facilities, vehicles, tools, and equipment)
- Daily submission and completion of all required documentation in an accurate fashion, to be submitted promptly to Operations Manager
- Provide exceptional customer service during each and every customer interaction
- Handle inquiries or concerns from customers in a professional manner and redirects where possible