Bolt is a fully integrated Canadian ecommerce fulfillment and last-mile logistics partner with facilities in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, and Ottawa. We offer cost-effective, technology-first solutions to seamlessly manage and securely store inventory, fulfill ecommerce orders and deliver best-in-class customer experiences.
We are an adaptable, solution-focused, fast-paced team looking for energetic people who would like to have a rare opportunity to join one of Canada's fastest-growing companies.
COVID consideration: At Bolt, the health and safety of our employees is of utmost importance to us. We are taking necessary additional measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and ensure a safe environment for our employees and candidates. This includes providing masks to all our employees, administering temperature and symptom checks at the beginning of each shift and maintaining social distancing where possible. We also encourage COVID-19 awareness with our employees through informational posters and frequent reminders.
***Please note that the location you will be reporting to work is near North of Caledonia and Eglinton.***
Shift timings: 6.00 am to 4.00 pm (Saturdays and Sundays)
Pay: $19/hr + 100% tips
What's in it for you:
- Part-time, year round position
- Safety shoe allowance of $150
- Referral bonus of $300 for each friend you successfully refer to work at Bolt
- Cash tips, 100% yours to keep.
- OT Available
- Opportunity to work in a fast growing company that prioritizes and values its employees
Who you are:
- 6 months of professional truck driving experience
- Experience with loading and unloading trucks
- Must have a G License with a clean abstract
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Punctual and reliable
- You have an excellent understanding of technology and are proficient on a smartphone/tablet
- Comfortable lifting 75 lbs
Ideal hire’s roles/responsibilities:
- Perform a number of customer deliveries/pick-ups
- Assist with loading/unloading of items delivered to client/warehouse.
- Complete pre and post-trip inspections of company vehicles and safely operate equipment
- Maintain Bolt's assets and property (facilities, vehicles, tools, and equipment)
- Daily submission and completion of all required documentation in an accurate fashion, to be submitted promptly to Operations Manager
- Provide exceptional customer service during each and every customer interaction
- Handle inquiries or concerns from customers in a professional manner and redirects where possible