Bolt is a fully integrated Canadian ecommerce fulfillment and last-mile logistics partner with facilities in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, and Ottawa. We offer cost-effective, technology-first solutions to seamlessly manage and securely store inventory, fulfill ecommerce orders and deliver best-in-class customer experiences.
We are an adaptable, solution-focused, fast-paced team looking for energetic people who would like to have a rare opportunity to join one of Canada's fastest-growing companies.
- Organized, self starter who can juggle multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong ability to hear and fully understand your customer’s needs
- Client obsessed focus with ability to balance interests of both client and Bolt effectively
- Solutions oriented self starter who thinks outside the box
- Self-motivated and collaborative
What you’ll be doing:
The Account Manager serves as the lead point of contact for all account related matters for the accounts within their prescribed portfolio, including but not limited to:
- Client liaison and satisfaction
- Act as representative for both Customer and Bolt, ensuring needs are equally represented and aligned
- Develop trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders
- Focus on continuous improvement initiatives and account growth and retention
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Track, analyze and report on account health metrics
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Overall operations, contract renewals and service expansion
The A/M will be the primary liaison between their accounts and internal Bolt stakeholders, including logistics, engineering, finance and account coordination support teams.
- Minimum 3 years experience in an account management role, preferably in technology or logistics
- Experience with CRM software (Salesforce preferred) and Google Suite
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key customer stakeholders
- Solid track record of consistently meeting and exceeding KPI metrics
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service excellent
- Experience managing multiple accounts with numerous internal stakeholder involvement
We are innovative, goal-oriented, and are always on the search for energetic and passionate people who are eager to learn and would like to have a rare opportunity to grow within one of Toronto's fastest growing companies. At Bolt, you will have endless growth opportunities and will have the ability to have a direct impact on the company's growth.
Our team at Bolt is full of talented and passionate individuals who enjoy working collaboratively within a friendly environment. There is immense room for upward mobility, and here at Bolt we will provide you support from the get-go to help you realize your potential. Each member of our team shares a mutual passion for their craft and are in constant pursuit of growing our customer base and growing with our customers. We embrace all kinds of challenges head-on.
Aside from an amazing company culture, we also offer competitive salaries, and a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and vision plans for you and your family. We are located in the heart of downtown Toronto.
At Bolt, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer who celebrates and supports diversity. We are committed to providing employees an inclusive work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.