Bolt is a fully integrated Canadian ecommerce fulfillment and last-mile logistics partner with facilities in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, and Ottawa. We offer cost-effective, technology-first solutions to seamlessly manage and securely store inventory, fulfill ecommerce orders and deliver best-in-class customer experiences.
We are an adaptable, solution-focused, fast-paced team looking for energetic people who would like to have a rare opportunity to join one of Canada's fastest-growing companies.
Bolt was launched in 2017 and since then the team has grown to ~600 people.
To facilitate their current and future growth, the company is currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager, Corporate to join the team in Toronto.
Live and breathe the Bolt culture and build strong and trusted relationships with candidates. As a Talent Acquisition Manager, you will help deliver integrated and innovative talent solutions to attract and recruit a diverse set of qualified talent to Bolt. You will engage with teams across the organization to collaborate on new roles and activities that promote our company brand and values. You will learn the ins and outs of our business and what it takes to be successful in every role. You are a progressive talent acquisition leader and know the recipe for how to enable a high-performance team. You love coaching recruiters on their approach and helping them find the right people.
- Help maintain core values and ensure that all decisions, programs, and processes are aligned with the company’s culture and core beliefs. Focus on developing a diverse, emotionally intelligent and inclusive culture through diverse recruitment practices
- Partner with functional leaders to understand and anticipate hiring and development needs against the capabilities needed to deliver business objectives. Partner with operations to implement planning and forecasting tools that support overall business goals and a gold standard end-to-end candidate experience
- Oversee all aspects of Talent Acquisition and lead the charge in creating and conducting positive end-to-end candidate hiring processes, including research, pre-screening, interviewing, offer negotiations, and reference checking
- Develop and execute sourcing strategies to build pipelines of potential candidates, such as employer branding initiatives
- Be an expert in coaching and promoting current trends and best in-class hiring practices across the recruitment life cycle for both candidates and hiring managers
- Build excellent relationships with hiring managers and stakeholders and influence hiring decisions at each point of the recruitment process
- Provide mentorship to your team of Talent Acquisition Specialists and Recruiters
- Create and maintain recruitment metrics and KPIs, and report on outcomes to drive accountability and efficiency
- Continuously identify opportunities to improve, and iterate on hiring processes and efforts on an as needed basis
Skills and Qualifications
- 5-7+ years of progressive and hands-on Talent Acquisition/HR experience, with a focus on high-growth companies
- Experience within logistics is highly desirable but not required
- Experience in recruiting in technology and sales environments is an asset but not required
- Bachelor’s degree and/or Masters in a relevant field
- Have owned workforce planning from start to finish
- Metrics-driven with experience in using data and talent market insights to influence and drive decisions with hiring teams
- Experience managing recruitment vendor relationships and establishing service level agreements
- Track record of being a partner to managers across a variety of functional areas as well as demonstrated capability to interface and maintain effective relationships with all departments and staff
- Proven ability to influence and drive change with management teams and across start-up organizations, aligning people strategy with values and goals
- Expert knowledge and experience in implementing TA programs in compliance with legislative requirements across Canadian markets
We are innovative, goal-oriented, and are always on the search for energetic and passionate people who are eager to learn and would like to have a rare opportunity to grow within one of Canada's fastest growing companies. At Bolt, you will have endless growth opportunities and will have the ability to have a direct impact on the company's growth.
Our team at Bolt is full of talented and passionate individuals who enjoy working collaboratively within a friendly environment. The team is a small, tight-knit family with a team driven, growth mind-set. There is immense room for upward mobility, and here at Bolt we will provide you support from the get-go to help you realize your potential. Each member of our team shares a mutual passion for their craft and are in constant pursuit of growing our customer base and growing with our customers. We embrace all kinds of challenges head-on.
Aside from an amazing company culture, we also offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and vision plans for you and your family. We are also located in the heart of downtown.
Bolt is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value and importance of a diverse workforce. Bolt is committed to providing assistance during all phases of the employment cycle, including recruiting through to the end of the employment relationship. If you require accommodation because of injury, illness or disability during any portion of Bolt's recruiting process, please let us know by contacting your recruiter point of contact, and we will do everything we can to accommodate you.