Bolt is a fully integrated Canadian ecommerce fulfillment and last-mile logistics partner with facilities in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, and Ottawa. We offer cost-effective, technology-first solutions to seamlessly manage and securely store inventory, fulfill ecommerce orders and deliver best-in-class customer experiences.
We are an adaptable, solution-focused, fast-paced team looking for energetic people who would like to have a rare opportunity to join one of Canada's fastest-growing companies.
***This work location is in Richmond, BC*
What's in it for you:
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Competitive Salary
- Management training and career development
Who you are:
- Strong background in warehousing and fulfillment operations
- Strong problem-solving aptitude and decision-making ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Process driven mindset
- Willing to get hands dirty as we build our warehouse and fulfillment processes and technology
- Good understanding of technology, KPIs,
- Willingness to work hard and get your hands dirty at a fast-growing start-up
What you'll be doing:
- Manage day-to-day warehouse and fulfillment (receive, pick, pack, inventory, ship)
- Lead a team of Warehouse Associates to ensure smooth operations
- Solve complex inventory/customer issues and internal escalations
- Implement warehouse and fulfillment technology, metrics and processes in a rapid change/growth environment
- Assist in the hiring process for warehouse staff members
- Communicate policies to associates and act as the primary information source for the team, maintaining compliance and consistency and taking corrective action when needed
- 4+ years of relevant professional work experience in warehousing/fulfillment centers
- 2+ years of operations leadership experience managing a workforce of hourly employees
- Forklift certification and applicable provincial certification an asset
- Weekend availability. You are able to work 5 days a week, flexible with weekends.
At Bolt, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer who celebrates and supports diversity. We are committed to providing employees an inclusive work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.