Bolt is a fully integrated Canadian ecommerce fulfillment and last-mile logistics partner with facilities in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, and Ottawa. We offer cost-effective, technology-first solutions to seamlessly manage and securely store inventory, fulfill ecommerce orders and deliver best-in-class customer experiences.
We are an adaptable, solution-focused, fast-paced team looking for energetic people who would like to have a rare opportunity to join one of Canada's fastest-growing companies.
As Bolt’s Performance Marketing Manager you will be the strategic, full-funnel marketer responsible for Bolt’s omni-channel digital strategy. You’re analytical in your approach and have experience driving results from search, social and display while growing digital presence through new channels.
If you’re looking to own the digital strategy at one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies from end-to-end then this role is for you! This role can be based from a home office in Canada, with the option to return to office full or part-time, and will report to the Manager of B2B Growth.
- Plan and execute Bolt’s digital campaigns to target eCommerce, operations, and logistics leaders at scale as well as at target accounts
- Drive continued optimization of paid search, social and display campaigns by pulling various levers to meet and exceed goals
- Monitor and analyze channel performance, and synthesize reporting on key metrics.
- Evaluate, test, and implement new channels opportunities to fuel growth
- Work with the marketing team and key cross-functional stakeholders on the day-to-day execution of campaigns
What You Will Bring
- 5-7 years of experience in B2B marketing, preferably in SaaS
- Ability to define, develop, implement and track digital campaigns, with the goal of driving pipeline and revenue growth
- Experience running search and display campaigns using ad platforms like Google Search, Google Display Network, Facebook, LinkedIn, and StackAdapt
- Experience with ABM software and building ABM strategies
- A customer-centric mindset with a curiosity to understand our audience and a passion for storytelling
- Willingness to challenge current methods through creative thinking and problem solving
- Comfortable working in faced-paced startup environments and high growth companies
- Experience in ecommerce or logistics
- Experience with HubSpot and Salesforce
We are innovative, goal-oriented, and are always on the search for energetic and passionate people who are eager to learn and would like to have the rare opportunity to leave their mark on one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies.
Aside from amazing company culture, we offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and vision plans for you and your family. We are also located in the heart of downtown, for those who choose to return to office when it is safe to do so.
Bolt is an Equal Opportunity Employer that celebrates and supports diversity. We are committed to providing employees an inclusive work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business needs.