Bolt is a fully integrated Canadian ecommerce fulfillment and last-mile logistics partner with facilities in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, and Ottawa. We offer cost-effective, technology-first solutions to seamlessly manage and securely store inventory, fulfill ecommerce orders and deliver best-in-class customer experiences.
We are an adaptable, solution-focused, fast-paced team looking for energetic people who would like to have a rare opportunity to join one of Canada's fastest-growing companies.
We are in high growth mode and building for the future, which is where you come in. As a Product Owner, you will manage and scale our Fulfillment Portal.
This position is temporarily remote and is only available to candidates who are in Ontario, Canada.
What you’ll be doing:
- Oversee the planning, development, and launch of new product features for the fulfillment portal.
- Establish shared vision across the company for product optimizations by building consensus on priorities leading to major product improvements
- Communicate details, updates and implementations across all stakeholders and teams with extreme attention-to-detail
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products and identify new levers to help move key metrics
- Prototype designs to share with the design team to help articulate your vision.
- Collaborate across other teams and disciplines (e.g. Product teams, Operations, and Sales) to build a roadmap that enables product growth while reducing inefficiencies.
- Prioritize, build, and execute project plans. You break complex solutions into discrete phases that deliver value incrementally.
- Help elevate the Product Management practice at Bolt and create an inclusive and supportive team culture.
What we’re looking for
- You have a ship and an iterate fast mentality. The best way to validate something is to ship it, so let's ship first, learn from it, and then iterate quickly.
- A track record of building and shipping products that customers love, and experience across both customer-facing and platform product management.
- Enough technical know-how to talk with engineers about architecture and technical considerations that impact product, and a desire to learn what you don’t know to help drive decision making.
- A passion for fulfillment and logistics. You will be shaping the future of fulfillment and logistics by developing new products and features that will disrupt this industry.
We are innovative, goal-oriented, and are always on the search for energetic and passionate people who are eager to learn and would like to have a rare opportunity to grow within one of Canada's fastest growing companies.
Our team at Bolt is full of talented and passionate individuals who enjoy working collaboratively within a competitive environment. Here at Bolt we will provide you support from the get-go to help you realize your potential. Each member of our team shares a mutual passion for their craft and are in constant pursuit of growing our customer base and growing with our customers. We embrace all kinds of challenges head-on.
Aside from an amazing company culture, we also offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and vision plans for you and your family. We are also located in the heart of downtown.
At Bolt, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer who celebrates and supports diversity. We are committed to providing employees an inclusive work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.