As a Senior Compensation Analyst, you will play a pivotal role in developing, implementing, and managing our global compensation programs and strategies. Partnering closely with client groups across our organization, you will contribute to the design, administration, and evaluation of various compensation programs. Reporting to the Director, Compensation, you will lead and support initiatives across the team to ensure our compensation practices are competitive, aligned with our business goals, and compliant with relevant regulations. Beyond the day-to-day responsibilities, you will have opportunities to build new programs and help define our roadmap.
What You Will Do:
- Partner with and support the Director of Compensation to develop innovative strategies to attract and retain top talent.
- Manage a variety of global compensation projects including program design, analysis, budgeting, & implementation of new programs.
- Evaluate market and economic trends to recommend adjustments to the company’s compensation infrastructure including salary ranges, geographic differentials, candidate offers, compliance requirements, and merit/promotion budgets.
- Collaborate with HRBP’s and Talent Acquisition to support our business goals and ensure market competitiveness. Act as a trusted advisor to provide effective recommendations, creative solutions, and compensation expertise.
- Administer bi-annual merit planning and equity processes in partnership with the Compensation team and other members of the People team.
- Support requests for new or revised roles to determine appropriate salary grade assignments within our job architecture.
- Stay abreast of global, federal, and state employment law updates pertaining to compensation compliance.
- Support the management and design of our HR Systems as it relates to compensation.
- Develop processes, procedures, and documentation that improve the effectiveness, efficiency, and reliability of our compensation team.
What You Will Need:
- 5+ years of experience in Compensation or related discipline; must have 3+ years experience conducting, packaging, and presenting data analyses.
- Spreadsheet expert; you have experience building dynamic and intuitive models in Excel or Google Sheets.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an eye for detail, trends, and opportunities for improvement.
- Experience independently designing processes and managing programs from ideation to completion.
- Ability to translate data and complex findings to senior leaders and non-quantitative audiences.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Experience building effective relationships with stakeholders across our diverse workforce.
- Fluent in HR system design and management. Experience with UKG, Pave, Radford, Carta Greenhouse or other compensation surveys, systems, and tools a plus.
- A demonstrated track record of delivering high-quality results in a fast-paced, complex, and dynamic business environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree - preferably in a quantitative field.
GOAT Group represents the leading platforms for authentic sneakers, apparel and accessories. Operating four distinct brands–GOAT, Flight Club, Grailed and alias–GOAT Group has a global community of over 50M members across 170 countries.
GOAT is the global platform for the greatest products from the past, present and future. Since its founding in 2015, GOAT has become the leading and most trusted sneaker marketplace in the world, and has expanded to offer apparel and accessories from select emerging, contemporary and iconic brands. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company offers styles across various time periods on its digital platforms and in its retail locations, while delivering products to over 50 million members across 170 countries.
Established in New York City over 15 years ago, Flight Club revolutionized sneaker retail as the original consignment store for rare shoes. Carrying the rarest exclusives and collectible sneakers, Flight Club has evolved from a one-stop sneaker destination, to a cultural hub for sneaker enthusiasts and novices alike. With three brick-and-mortar locations in New York City, Los Angeles and Miami, Flight Club remains the premier source for authentic, rare sneakers.
Founded in 2013, Grailed is the leading community-driven marketplace for rare luxury, streetwear and vintage fashion. The marketplace was built for enthusiasts, by enthusiasts, and features products from brands including Supreme, Raf Simons, Gucci, Saint Laurent, Balenciaga, Prada and more. With a highly curated selection of resale pieces including inventory exclusive to the platform, Grailed makes fashion accessible.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Park West Asset Management, T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc., Franklin Templeton, Adage Capital Management, Ulysses Management, D1 Capital Partners, Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. By applying, you authorize GOAT Group to send you text messages regarding your job application, interview and/or onboarding process, and other job opportunities at GOAT Group. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants. If you are an EU or UK resident, please review our EU / UK Candidate & Employee Privacy Notice.