About the Team
Our Product Design team is dedicated to reimagining how customers around the world experience our products and services. By creating new, innovative and forward-thinking designs for all of GOAT Group's platforms, you will be part of the team that shapes the way individuals share, shop and discover, both now and in the future. As you develop our groundbreaking UI, you will find a culture of diversity, inclusion and collaboration supporting you at all levels of this global team.
In this role, you will:
- Design across different mediums, including desktop, mobile, app, social, and new forms of media to deliver compelling experiences to our customers
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of information architecture, typography, copy, and visual hierarchy to efficiently and creatively solve complex design problems
- Develop and maintain the holistic design vision of the brand, across products and platforms, with consideration for the product’s future
- Synthesize customer, business, market, and trend data findings and provide recommendations for improving the experience and solving design problems
- Collaborate cross-functionally to create a clear, cohesive, and premium experience that separates itself from traditional commerce platforms
- Lead design projects across the entire product lifecycle and multiple product launches. You set the vision for the user experience and create the space for others to collaborate
- Deliver product design work on time, with strong attention to detail and the needs of the product, our brand, and our customers
We are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in a product or experience/visual design role with a proven track record of independently and collaboratively executing design projects
- A strong portfolio demonstrating both personal and team-based work
- A willingness to provide regular, direct and impactful feedback in team meetings and engage designers to help them grow their interpersonal and design skills
- A highly detailed and diligent contributor with the ability to balance multiple priorities while maintaining clear communication and adherence to deadlines
- Ability to contribute and implement innovative ideas/processes to intuitive experiences, implement scalable solutions, and ensure a world class end-to-end product experience
- Strong communication skills and a history of teamwork and collaboration—you can effectively articulate, evangelize and defend your ideas amongst your peers, stakeholders, and leadership
- Expertise with design tools such as Figma and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience with designing mobile apps and familiarity with advanced media such as 3D and AR design
- A strong understanding of how to apply the elements of experience design, such as information architecture, accessibility, customer journeys, prototyping, and testing
- A strong understanding of how to apply the elements of visual design, such as typography, photography, motion, and interaction
- A fundamental understanding of fashion culture and knowledge of trends in fashion and design is a plus
GOAT Group represents the leading platforms for authentic sneakers, apparel and accessories. Operating four distinct brands–GOAT, Flight Club, Grailed and alias–GOAT Group has a global community of over 50M members across 170 countries.
GOAT is the global platform for the greatest products from the past, present and future. Since its founding in 2015, GOAT has become the leading and most trusted sneaker marketplace in the world, and has expanded to offer apparel and accessories from select emerging, contemporary and iconic brands. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company offers styles across various time periods on its digital platforms and in its retail locations, while delivering products to over 50 million members across 170 countries.
Established in New York City over 15 years ago, Flight Club revolutionized sneaker retail as the original consignment store for rare shoes. Carrying the rarest exclusives and collectible sneakers, Flight Club has evolved from a one-stop sneaker destination, to a cultural hub for sneaker enthusiasts and novices alike. With three brick-and-mortar locations in New York City, Los Angeles and Miami, Flight Club remains the premier source for authentic, rare sneakers.
Founded in 2013, Grailed is the leading community-driven marketplace for rare luxury, streetwear and vintage fashion. The marketplace was built for enthusiasts, by enthusiasts, and features products from brands including Supreme, Raf Simons, Gucci, Saint Laurent, Balenciaga, Prada and more. With a highly curated selection of resale pieces including inventory exclusive to the platform, Grailed makes fashion accessible.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Park West Asset Management, T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc., Franklin Templeton, Adage Capital Management, Ulysses Management, D1 Capital Partners, Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. By applying, you authorize GOAT Group to send you text messages regarding your job application, interview and/or onboarding process, and other job opportunities at GOAT Group. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants. If you are an EU or UK resident, please review our EU / UK Candidate & Employee Privacy Notice.