About the Team
At GOAT Group the Product Management team is responsible for driving our vision forward. Working collaboratively with all areas of the organization, the Sell Product team conceptualizes and delivers groundbreaking experiences that help our global community of sellers conveniently list, manage and sell their items from the past, present and future.
The Senior Product Manager will be responsible for ideating and executing crucial parts of the overall selling and supply side product roadmap across Mobile App, Web and API. This role will gain exposure to a variety of initiatives, supporting our diverse set of sellers around the globe.
In this role, you will:
- Cultivate a deep understanding of our sellers and unique positioning
- Own the critical portions of the roadmap for existing and future selling partners, leading product ideation, roadmapping, prioritization and execution
- Collaborate with engineering and design counterparts to come up with technical solutions that are both performant and scalable
- Lead a cross-functional pod of engineers and QA to deliver high quality work to deadline
- Create a process for, and manage, inbound requests for optimizations and new sellers
- Manage expectations with key stakeholders and external partners ensuring that there is one source of truth for project timelines and priorities
- In collaboration with business stakeholders and engineering, own the roll out process for new features end to end
- Balance multiple projects at once, prioritizing competing priorities
- Work closely with analytics to define, monitor and analyze metrics for new and existing features and products, identifying trends and looking for areas of opportunity and optimization
We are looking for:
- 3-5 years of product management experience
- 3-5 years of experience initiating projects, defining requirements, rallying the team, driving execution and assessing success
- Startup experience strongly preferred, or desire to drive initiatives from ambiguity to fully formed products that end users love to use
- A dedication to ensure we build the best possible experience for end users
- An ability to think both analytically and empathetically about the needs of the seller and business
- Proven success in motivating individuals and teams across the organization to come together and get things done
- A creative thinker with an open-minded, innovative approach to problem solving
- An active listener, with the ability to create good rapport with all departments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Impeccable attention to details and organizational skills
- Direct exposure or experience working online marketplaces is a strong bonus
- Must either be in Pacific Time zone or able to work in Pacific Time hours
GOAT is the global platform for the greatest products from the past, present and future. Since its founding in 2015, GOAT has become the leading and most trusted sneaker marketplace in the world. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company offers styles across various time periods on its digital platforms and in its retail locations, while delivering products to over 30 million members across 170 countries.
Established in New York City over 15 years ago, Flight Club revolutionized sneaker retail as the original consignment store for rare shoes. Carrying the rarest exclusives and collectible sneakers, Flight Club has evolved from a one-stop sneaker destination, to a cultural hub for sneaker enthusiasts and novices alike. With three brick-and-mortar locations in New York City, Los Angeles and Miami, Flight Club remains the premier source for authentic, rare sneakers.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including D1 Capital Partners, Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
We encourage you to apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement. We look for people who are passionate about what we do, not just those who check off all the boxes.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
If you are an EU or UK resident, please review our EU / UK Candidate & Employee Privacy Notice.