Snapchat Platform Manager
Goalcast is the world’s leading empowering media company, specializing in the production and distribution of transformative short documentaries and original short films. With a growing community of over 40 million people and a monthly viewership of over 500 million, our videos deeply impact lives across the globe. Each one is made to help people recognize their potential, make the tough choices required to change, and live the impossible.
We are looking to amplify our impact and are currently looking for a freelance Snapchat Platform Manager.
To succeed in this role, you need to be a results-driven platform expert on Snapchat with experience building channels to substantial viewership levels Social media copywriting, with content creation skills and a keen understanding of content strategy on Snapchat are requirements for this role
- Develop a content strategy to grow Goalcast’s channels on Snapchat
- Manage all areas of the platform's distribution as per the content calendar. This includes scheduling content, community management and optimizing all posts for reach and engagement.
- Monitor analytics, audience sentiment, social media trends, brand awareness and online reputation
- Report on learnings translated into actionable insights for distribution, editorial and content teams
- Create graphics and captions for social media
- Identify opportunities on the platform and make recommendations
- Perform creative testing ( i.e A/B testing ) and provide innovative solutions
- Work closely with marketing team on campaigns and branding to maintain the voice of Goalcast across platforms
What we’re looking for
- Proven success on this platform and detail oriented (high standards of performance)
- 1+ years of social media management and content distribution experience
- Data-driven with a strong analytical mindset
- Self starter that must be able to perform under tight deadlines
- Strong communication and creative/storytelling skills
- Must be able to work alone and in a team
- Strong command of the English language
- DEC or university degree in marketing, communications, relevant field, or equivalent is an asset but not required
Important message: Only the applicants who have been selected to advance will be contacted. The details of your past results are a requirement to be considered. To learn more about the entire hiring process please visit workatgoalcast.com.