Goalcast is the world’s leading empowering media company, specializing in the production and distribution of transformative short documentaries and original short films. With a growing community of over 40 million people and a monthly viewership of over 500 million, our videos deeply impact lives across the globe. Each one is made to help people recognize their potential, make the tough choices required to change, and live the impossible.
We are looking to amplify our impact and are currently looking for a Social Media Strategist.
- Manage all areas of social media distribution for assigned show as per the content calendar. This includes scheduling content, community management and optimizing all posts for reach and engagement.
- Monitor analytics, audience sentiment, social media trends, brand awareness and online reputation
- Report on learnings translated into actionable insights for editorial and content teams
- Goal setting and tracking
- Content asset management
- Social media copywriting
- Some asset creation (social media design)
- Stay up to date with best practices and technologies
- Work closely with Marketing on campaigns and branding to maintain the voice of Goalcast across platforms
- Provide constructive feedback
- North American based candidate only (International candidates will not be considered)
- 3+ years of social media management and content distribution
- DEC or university degree in marketing, communications, relevant field, or equivalent
- Strong communication, analytical and creative skills
- Dedicated, strong team player
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Must be able to work alone and in a team
- Able to perform under tight deadlines
- Strong command of the English language
- Excellent storytelling skills
Important message: Only the applicants who have been selected to advance will be contacted. To learn more about the entire hiring process please visit workatgoalcast.com.