GnosisDAO builds decentralized infrastructure for the Ethereum ecosystem. Gnosis developed a wide range of products including Gnosis Safe (multisig and programable account), Gnosis Protocol (CowSwap), Conditional Tokens (prediction markets), Gnosis Auction, and Zodiac (standard and tooling for composable DAOs). With the Gnosis Safe and Gnosis Protocol spinning out, Gnosis is determined to address the most pressing problem on Ethereum: The ever-rising cost of transactions, pricing out all but the highest-value transactions.
After a token merger with xDai, GnosisDAO is proud to announce Gnosis Chain: An Ethereum forerunner-companion that addresses scaling issues through solid engineering. We want Gnosis Chain to become the 0xhome of EVM dapps who have been priced out of mainnet. Ethereum used to be colorful and quirky, and it’s time to take that identity back. 🧑🎤
What are we looking for?
- Experience as a software developer, architect, technology advocate, technology officer, tech consultant, or comparable technical experience.
- Strong understanding of blockchain infrastructure and L1/ L2 ecosystems.
- Experience in any or all these areas: business development, sales, and growth hacking.
- Proven track record of building/managing a team or demonstrated leadership qualities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-driven and able to work independently.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Data-driven and familiar with analytics and reporting tools.
- Ability to work in a fast-growing start-up. Tolerance for ambiguity.
- Comfortable working in a remote environment.
- Bonus: Experience in developing, compiling, and using developer tools.
What will you do?
- Develop ecosystem strategies. Contribute to and execute a comprehensive and ambitious global growth plan.
- Help projects onboard and integrate with the Gnosis chain seamlessly and support projects in their growth – through product adoption, retention, and identifying value-add features.
- Advocate for projects internally. Influence Gnosis Chain developer project strategy by working with Product Management, Go-to-Market, Engineering, Support, PR, Marketing, Business Development, and other cross-functional teams.
- Work with Product and Engineering teams to improve products by conveying feedback from users and partners.
- Actively evangelize Web3 projects and communities on Gnosis Chain to expand our customer base.
- Ensure every Gnosis Chain project is widely visible with proper exposure.
What we can offer you
- Do you need resources to pursue your professional goals? -> We got you covered with a personal education and conference budgets;
- Is there something that you would like to try out within our projects? -> You can use your Friday afternoons on research or on a side project in our ecosystem;
- Our hierarchy is flat, so there is no chance to get lost in vertical looking organizational structure;
- Not really an early bird? No worries! -> Flexible working schedules and remote work policies are, for a long time, part of our culture;
- And do not worry about your equipment and subscriptions. We’ll equip you with the latest hardware and provide you all tools you need!
Variety is the spice of life and a celebrated component of our culture. At Gnosis, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, or physical ability.