GnosisDAO builds decentralized infrastructure for the Ethereum ecosystem. Gnosis developed a wide range of products including Gnosis Safe (multisig and programable account), Gnosis Protocol (CowSwap), Conditional Tokens (prediction markets), Gnosis Auction, and Zodiac (standard and tooling for composable DAOs). With the Gnosis Safe and Gnosis Protocol spinning out, Gnosis is determined to address the most pressing problem on Ethereum: The ever-rising cost of transactions, pricing out all but the highest-value transactions.
After a token merger with xDai, GnosisDAO is proud to announce Gnosis Chain: An Ethereum forerunner-companion that addresses scaling issues through solid engineering. We want Gnosis Chain to become the 0xhome of EVM dapps who have been priced out of mainnet. Ethereum used to be colorful and quirky, and it’s time to take that identity back. 🧑🎤
What are we looking for?
- Passionate and deep understanding of crypto and blockchain ecosystems
- Insight on social media and the best practices
- Experience in engaging with influencers or opinion leaders
- Insight on web 3 influencer landscape
- Capable of building meaningful relationships
- Big plus if you have existing relationships with influencers
- Driven and comfortable working independently
What will you do?
- Set up the influencer marketing strategy
- Identify and manage influencers in the crypto space
- Simulate and analyze data of each engagement and project to ensure the best ROI
- Propose and execute plans and programs to maximize the brand’s share of voice
- Produce creative campaigns
- Support other marketing communication initiatives
What we can offer you
- Do you need resources to pursue your professional goals? -> We got you covered with a personal education and conference budgets;
- Is there something that you would like to try out within our projects? -> You can use your Friday afternoons on research or on a side project in our ecosystem;
- Our hierarchy is flat, so there is no chance to get lost in vertical looking organizational structure;
- Not really an early bird? No worries! -> Flexible working schedules and remote work policies are, for a long time, part of our culture;
- And do not worry about your equipment and subscriptions. We’ll equip you with the latest hardware and provide you all tools you need!
Variety is the spice of life and a celebrated component of our culture. At Gnosis, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, or physical ability.