GnosisDAO builds decentralized infrastructure for the Ethereum ecosystem. Gnosis developed a wide range of products including Gnosis Safe (multisig and programable account), Gnosis Protocol (CowSwap), Conditional Tokens (prediction markets), Gnosis Auction, and Zodiac (standard and tooling for composable DAOs). With the Gnosis Safe and Gnosis Protocol spinning out, Gnosis is determined to address the most pressing problem on Ethereum: The ever-rising cost of transactions, pricing out all but the highest-value transactions.
After a token merger with xDai, GnosisDAO is proud to announce Gnosis Chain: An Ethereum forerunner-companion that addresses scaling issues through solid engineering. We want Gnosis Chain to become the 0xhome of EVM dapps who have been priced out of mainnet. Ethereum used to be colorful and quirky, and it’s time to take that identity back. 🧑🎤
What are we looking for?
- A senior, full-stack marketing leader with a proven track record of building, inspiring, and managing highly effective teams.
- Solid knowledge and interest in crypto and particularly blockchain ecosystems.
- An innovator with the ability to think creatively in a constantly evolving environment.
- Someone who thrives on both cultivating a collaborative team and rolling up their sleeves to dive into themselves.
- A storyteller who can build a brand and develop a narrative for the ecosystem.
- An effective manager in a remote working environment with flexible and dynamic strategies to ensure success.
- Insight into effective Web3 and Web2 marketing and community-building best practices.
What will you do?
- Recruit, build and manage a global decentralized marketing team
- Develop a marketing strategy to drive growth and articulate the brand direction for the ecosystem.
- Budgeting, prioritization, and detailed delivery of the plan.
- Own team OKRs/APIs and manage through data-driven decisions.
- Oversee and manage strong execution of all areas of marketing such as content creation, earned and paid digital channels, PR, social, community engagement, events, and etc.
- Consistently and effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure alignment.
What we can offer you
- Do you need resources to pursue your professional goals? -> We got you covered with a personal education and conference budgets;
- Is there something that you would like to try out within our projects? -> You can use your Friday afternoons on research or on a side project in our ecosystem;
- Our hierarchy is flat, so there is no chance to get lost in vertical looking organizational structure;
- Not really an early bird? No worries! -> Flexible working schedules and remote work policies are, for a long time, part of our culture;
- And do not worry about your equipment and subscriptions. We’ll equip you with the latest hardware and provide you all tools you need!
Variety is the spice of life and a celebrated component of our culture. At Gnosis, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, or physical ability.